No announcement yet.

The Facebook "Share this!" Hall of Shame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daym! Kap hunkered down in a Higgins ready to take it to some Krauts! He's way more patriotic than we gave him credit for!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• That’s funny.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• 081C29AF-E559-4F5E-B1D9-30D636BD1A7E.jpg
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• I’m confused. What religious person believes God will let the entire human race go extinct?
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
            I’m confused. What religious person believes God will let the entire human race go extinct?
            One who also believes in the God-given right to unfettered access to guns and kids these days have too many distractions. But kind of sweet when he posts a meme honoring his dead wife.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Capture.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                [ATTACH]8856[/ATTACH]
                I can’t think of a single difference between the two cases.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                  Yes it's uncanny how similar they are. This was shared by a soldier, so you get the two for one Donald Trump love and look at me post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                    Yeah, me neither... Except in one case the vast majority of them are putting their kids in harms way (instead of going themselves). i.e., using the kids as pawns. Other than that... pretty much the same.
                    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      Yeah, me neither... Except in one case the vast majority of them are putting their kids in harms way (instead of going themselves). i.e., using the kids as pawns. Other than that... pretty much the same.
                      those kids definitely deserve to be separated from their parents. great point, UT!
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Hope my wife doesn't see this and go ape shit on me. She's all fired up especially when she heard about the ten year old down syndrome kid being separated.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Yikes.

Comment

I know much of this is standard board snark, but it's mentioned a lot on the Trumpian right as part of the "they brought this upon themselves" argument. And in a sense, they did. But the argument seems premised on the belief that the parents are doing this out of either malevolence or stupidity. If my domestic situation were so dire, due to governmental tyranny or gangs, that I had no other hope than to get my kids into a possibly better situation, I'd do whatever I could to get them there. I'd be willing to take on the legal risks, but I don't think I should be scorned or abused for doing so.

Comment

• You dont think a simpler explanation is economics? These parents both selected a job that entails being away from their children. They can quit their jobs and get other jobs if they dont want that.

Comment

I mean if they lived in Orem or somewhere then taking them across the border in the Sonoran desert would seem like putting them in harm's way. However, seeing as they are probably in San Salvador being overrun by crime, gangs, with no foreseeable way out for their kids, this ain't shit.
                                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X