Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
    Love it. A helluva debut.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Reggie Bush seems to be settling in.
      "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

Ken Whisenhunt is going to the Titans. I was hoping the Lions would close the deal with him; he seemed to bring most of what they need to take the next step.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
          Ken Whisenhunt is going to the Titans. I was hoping the Lions would close the deal with him; he seemed to bring most of what they need to take the next step.
          Jim Caldwell? Ouch.
          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Bump.

Comment

This was just posted on a Lions message board.

Ziggy and KVN, spreading the gospel in Detroit!
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

Detroit has been kind of a sentimental favorite of mine since George Plimpton wrote Paper Lion. Alan Alda starred in the movie and Alex Karras was great in that. Still, the Lions have been so bad for so many years. But I'm an even bigger fan now and would absolutely love to see KVN and Ziggy do well together. I'd still have to go with the Niners if the teams met in the NFC Championship game, but otherwise, I'm all in.

Comment

Might as well throw these in here, too:

Comment

Don't forget our Ute brethren.

scott-mitchell-detroit-lions.jpg
                    "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                      This was just posted on a Lions message board.

Ziggy and KVN, spreading the gospel in Detroit!
                      You have a link for that? Would like to read the reactions.
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

You know Jeff Benedict has to be pumped about this. I'm sure he's negotiating an advancement right about now with Deseret Book.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          You have a link for that? Would like to read the reactions.
                          http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=93&f=1801&t=12871462&p=4

Comment

If I remember correctly, it was the Detroit Lions that nearly lured Lavell away from the college coaching ranks back in the day...
                            "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Thanks. Love the beard: http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-first-...t-Kyle-Van-Noy
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Working...
                                X