Let me introduce myself.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome Aggie. Don't be shy.

Where did you find that "CUF" template? I updated the official one.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by USUC View Post
      Juniper? Not even in the ballpark. Tandoori Oven is tops. Then Angie's and probably The Factory Pizzaria.

Welcome. I loved my time in Logan.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
      I think I ate at the Factory on my one visit to Logan. Is that in a basement?
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
        What years were you in Iowa?

1999-2001

Comment

Originally posted by Katy Lied View Post
          Why would your coworker tell you about CUF, but not join himself? Is he contemptuous?
          No he's not contemptuous. He's just too paranoid that his feelings might get hurt if he posted something and someone were to critique his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieIam View Post
            1999-2001
            Significantly after me (92-94)

Comment

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
              -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Welcome Aggie. Don't be shy.

Where did you find that "CUF" template? I updated the official one.
                My bad. I just copied it from someone else before I noticed a newer one. I'd be happy to entertain any questions anyone might have.

Comment

Logan food.

I've never been a huge fan of Logan restaurants. It's not that I hate them, because I don't, it's just that in the past Logan cuisine hasn't set itself apart from everything else. If I figure something out I'll start a "Good places to eat in Logan" thread. For starters, Happy Sushi is good. If you like sushi that is.

Comment

Originally posted by AggieIam View Post
                    I've never been a huge fan of Logan restaurants. It's not that I hate them, because I don't, it's just that in the past Logan cuisine hasn't set itself apart from everything else. If I figure something out I'll start a "Good places to eat in Logan" thread. For starters, Happy Sushi is good. If you like sushi that is.
                    Good sushi in Logan? lol.
                    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Welcome, Aggie!

If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

Welcome, Aggie.

Originally posted by pelagius View Post
                        Significantly after me (92-94)
                        You were probably there for the flood of '93, then. That was pretty crazy.
                        "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

I know, sounds crazy but it's true.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Public View Post
                            Welcome, Aggie.

You were probably there for the flood of '93, then. That was pretty crazy.
                            I was serving in Davenport during the flood. Good times.

Comment

Nope. I was there 99-01.

Comment

If this Aggie's still posting in a couple of weeks, he'll get a question.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X