No announcement yet.

Bulk Pellet Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So we are getting a Smokin' deal on these $20.06 for each 40lb bag. Anyone want to up their qty? There are 11 still available.

Comment

Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
      So we are getting a Smokin' deal on these $20.06 for each 40lb bag. Anyone want to up their qty? There are 11 still available.
      Damn. I'd be in if I lived in Utah. The only place around me I can buy pellets is an Ace Hardware store 15 miles away and all they have are the Traeger pellets.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

A smokin' deal indeed!

At that price I could get one more, but let's wait and see what other orders come in.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
          A smokin' deal indeed!

At that price I could get one more, but let's wait and see what other orders come in.
          Let me know anytime. I am shipping these tomorrow to secure the deal on shipping and pellets we received. If no one claims the remaining, I am sure I can figure out how to move them.

Comment

Thanks for the PM Coach.

I'm in for 4 bags.
            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

I'm running low on pellets. Any chance to do another group buy? I went to the cookinpellets.com website, but their shopping cart has a javascript error. A group buy would help lower the effective shipping costs.

Comment

That's a great price you got last time. Just about a dollar more than we get them for from our distributor. Shipping is a killer. We sell the 40lb bags for $30 tax included and people happily pay it.
                "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Also, if you are looking to do another group buy and want to try Lumberjack brand pellets, hit up the folks at http://bbqpelletsonline.com

They have some really great prices for bulk pellets. Beat our Cookinpellets distributor pricing by a good margin.
                  "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's a$$, but I'd rather take a butcher's word for it". - Tommy Callahan III

Comment

Bumping this thread. I’m about to place a bulk order for Lumberjack Comp mix which is 33% each of Maple, Hickory and Cherry. Would anyone be interested in buying 40 pound bags for $23 a bag? I can get other flavors if you’d prefer, but you’d have let me know before I order. Planning on placing the order in the next 48 hours.
                    A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

One more tidbit. I can deliver from Ogden to Provo if that helps.
                      A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                        Bumping this thread. I’m about to place a bulk order for Lumberjack Comp mix which is 33% each of Maple, Hickory and Cherry. Would anyone be interested in buying 40 pound bags for $23 a bag? I can get other flavors if you’d prefer, but you’d have let me know before I order. Planning on placing the order in the next 48 hours.
                        I'd be interested. How do you like the Lumberjack pellets vs BBQers Delight?

Comment

Originally posted by mtnbiker View Post
                          I'd be interested. How do you like the Lumberjack pellets vs BBQers Delight?
                          My all time favorite pellet for pork is BBQ Delight Peach. But for an all purpose pellet, I like Lumberjack just fine. I can’t tell a difference from Perfect Mix other than the price.

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
                            What's the other 1%?
                            You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                            Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                            You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Their OHC blend is really good as well. Shoot me a PM on who you are ordering through. I order 2 pallets from them a year, I do 60 bags an order, and I have a question or two for you. Facebook or here is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
                                What's the other 1%?
                                Rat feces, just like a hotdog.
                                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Working...
                                X