Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
    Rat feces, just like a hotdog.
    Given the amount of money that many of us have spent on smokers, I would have guessed "shredded Benjamins."

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
      Bumping this thread. I’m about to place a bulk order for Lumberjack Comp mix which is 33% each of Maple, Hickory and Cherry. Would anyone be interested in buying 40 pound bags for $23 a bag? I can get other flavors if you’d prefer, but you’d have let me know before I order. Planning on placing the order in the next 48 hours.
      I used to buy this stuff to save money. But now you can get cheap pellets everywhere. 20-lb bags for $13.
      "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
      "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
      "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I used to buy this stuff to save money. But now you can get cheap pellets everywhere. 20-lb bags for $13.
        I swear I've even seen 20 lb bags at Lowe's for $9.99. Been meaning to ask if anyone has tried them out.

Comment

I like the gourmet blend at Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Ugh. I was multitasking when I posted that. It would be $18 per 40 pound bag. I can understand not wanting the hassle when you can grab a 20 pounder cheap. I go through a 40 pound bag every two weeks under normal circumstances at home. So if someone wants to pick up a few bags cheap I’m happy to help. If not, I’ll use them myself.
            A man who views the world the same at fifty as he did at twenty has wasted thirty years of his life. - Mohammad Ali

Comment

Originally posted by CJF View Post
              Ugh. I was multitasking when I posted that. It would be $18 per 40 pound bag. I can understand not wanting the hassle when you can grab a 20 pounder cheap. I go through a 40 pound bag every two weeks under normal circumstances at home. So if someone wants to pick up a few bags cheap I’m happy to help. If not, I’ll use them myself.
              CJF, I'll give these a try. Put me down for 4 bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
                CJF, I'll give these a try. Put me down for 4 bags.
                I'm actually intrigued to try some myself. Especially if you deliver.

CJF - If it isn't too much hassle for us to meet up and make the transfer, I'll take a couple of bags.

Comment

Working...
                X