Comedy Central -- Nathan for You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comedy Central -- Nathan for You

This show is hilarious. I watched it for the first time last week and I was gut laughing at the gas rebate sketch. Literally the hardest I've laughed at TV or movies for years, maybe the camera scene at the end of Hangover. Today I just caught the first part of what I tivo'd last night, and I was lol'ing hard again the Haunted House sketch.

Season 2 starting this week. He's a one trick pony, but his one trick is very good.

Comment

Am I the only fan here? I gut laugh almost every episode.

Comment

Im a fan. I usually binge watch, tho.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
          Im a fan. I usually binge watch, tho.
          It's got a similar concept as some of the old Phil Hendrie sketches where there is a long build up for the gag, but it's so worth it. Just watched last week's episode. Antique store you break it you buy it policy. Oh my gosh.

Comment

Working...
          X