Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Occupy Chick-Fil-A

Quote Originally Posted by falafel View Post
    I wonder how many people that hate homosexuals own stock in stores that funk patronizes. I guess he could always go live in a cabin in the woods.
    I avoid Chick-Fil-A because the food sucks, not because their owners hate LGBTQ people.
    You know I'm free
    B*** you know I'm free
    Face it girl I'm free
    Yeah you know I'm free
    Okay I'm free yeah
    Free to chain my will onto the wings of my instinct
    And wander round this box you know I'm inextricably linked
    That's right I'm free to make a sooth to catch some stuff that holds me down
    To capture my desires fashion out a viscid crown
    . . .
    I never leave I'm super free
    To fill my smiles up with the tears that I forgot
    And haunt myself beside these pretty ghosts that float my heart
    You know I'm free
    -- Shabazz Palaces: Free Press and Curl

Quote Originally Posted by MartyFunkhouser View Post
    I will give it a try once it is back. It would be nice to have a good chicken sandwich option, considering Chick-Fil-A is not good and is way too sweet. Also, you know there is the whole Chick-Fil-A is owned by people that hate homosexuals thing that is nice to avoid.
    I avoid Chick-Fil-A because the food sucks, not because their owners hate LGBTQ people.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Commie.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

I love me some CFA. Hate their fries but the chicken sandwich is delish. I prefer the spicy variety and then either go CFA sauce, buffalo sauce, or poly sauce.

I was super skeptical of the Popeyes sandwich but I tried it and I have to say it is better. I had the Cajun version of the sandwich. The chicken and bread were of what I perceive as a higher quality. Crispier chicken and the brioche bun was a no contest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

I had some chick-fil-a fries yesterday that were transcendent. I recognize that not all fries from there are top tier, but these were incredible.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I had some chick-fil-a fries yesterday that were transcendent. I recognize that not all fries from there are top tier, but these were incredible.
    The fries suck.
    You know I'm free
    B*** you know I'm free
    Face it girl I'm free
    Yeah you know I'm free
    Okay I'm free yeah
    . . .
    You know I'm free

Yet the fries at Raising Cane’s are almost criminally flavorless. Which is probably intentional given that they charge for sauce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

I had a CfA sandwich for dinner last night, but no fries. I really like their fries - but my wife brought home the sandwich and didn't meals this time.

I'm curious about Popeyes sandwich, but I'll wait until they have enough on hand that I can go without waiting in a long line or without worrying that they may have run out.

And that's all I've got to say about that.

If they are hot and fresh, they are very good. As are most fries. Lol @ the fry snobs.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    If they are hot and fresh, they are very good. As are most fries. Lol @ the fry snobs.
    And they were. Plus, they were properly salted. No matter how hot and fresh an order of fries is, if it lacks salt, its not good. But I will still eat it.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

And they were. Plus, they were properly salted. No matter how hot and fresh an order of fries is, if it lacks salt, its not good. But I will still eat it.
    Fries do need to be properly salted. I agree with you.
    You know I'm free
    B*** you know I'm free
    Face it girl I'm free
    Yeah you know I'm free
    Okay I'm free yeah
    . . .
    You know I'm free

UofU/BYU mixed marriage Scott R Nelson's Avatar

Chick-Fil-A fries? Noooo.

I ended up eating there a week or two back and just ordered a number 1 meal. The first thing I tasted was the waffle fries. There is nothing that you can do to them to make them taste good, regardless of how freshly cooked they are. Don't need to order those fries ever again.

But I rarely eat fries anyway. I don't need them as part of a meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
    Chick-Fil-A fries? Noooo.

I ended up eating there a week or two back and just ordered a number 1 meal. The first thing I tasted was the waffle fries. There is nothing that you can do to them to make them taste good, regardless of how freshly cooked they are. Don't need to order those fries ever again.

But I rarely eat fries anyway.
    I don't need them as part of a meal.
    How very un-Idahoan of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo Diddley View Post
    How very un-Idahoan of you.
    Tater tots!

I had Chick Fil A a few weeks ago in Idaho. The last time I had it was ~20 years ago, no joke. It was good, as were the fries. I had the classic sandwich, but noticed the menu has expanded a lot from before.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R Nelson View Post
    Tater tots!
    CFA fries are horrible, but you like tater tots? Uh... OK.

I hope everybody knows (although anyone should've figured it out just by the posts above), but SRN is not a NSOT208 but rather an interloper from California.
    "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
    "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
    This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
    "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
    "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

I didn't say I liked tater tots. But they serve them more in Idaho than anywhere else I've ever been. It was just a comment about Idaho.

I don't normally eat fries because I don't need the extra calories or carbohydrates.

I discarded his opinion as soon as he said he didn't eat fries very often.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

I had CFA today. Spicy chicken with no pickles and a medium fry. Put mayo on the sandwich and dipped the fried in mayo. The sandwich was very good today. Sometimes it’s not so good. The quality at the downtown restaurant can be hit or miss. The fries were good, not great. They are often good but rarely great. I really hate it when they are old or when you get a bunch of fries that are solid with no holes due to it being the edge of the potato.

I still like Freddy’s fries the best but nothing is better than the fries I had in France.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Does Popeyes have lemonade?
    "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."