Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2...000-in-florida

Comment

I didn't know we all had an apartment building in DFW... I would rather have another mall.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        I didn't know we all had an apartment building in DFW... I would rather have another mall.
        Perhaps it was revealed unto the Brethren that with Amazon slowly killing off anchor tenants of the nation's malls, investing in residential real estate is the better play.

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          If that mall was right between waterskiing and golf then, wow talk about being able to do it all in one day!
          Get confident, stupid
          -landpoke

Comment

https://www.mormonnewsroom.org/artic...prclt=WtNJ1R8N

The revitalization, located between Mesa Drive and LeSueur Street, will include 240 apartments, 12 townhomes, 70,000 square feet of landscaped open space, ground floor retail space and underground parking.
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

People have been arguing that the church is destroying homes with historical importance. In reality, they're just demolishing a bunch of tiny shit holes.
              "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
              "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
              This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
              "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
              "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                People have been arguing that the church is destroying homes with historical importance. In reality, they're just demolishing a bunch of tiny shit holes.
                In that spot in particular. There are some decent older homes right around the temple that are worth keeping around. I think this is great for that area. I lived 1/8 of a mile down Main St.(toward Stapley) from the temple grounds as a newly wed, and it was the only place I've been (aggressively) solicited by prostitutes, offered drugs, heard gunshots, etc. My old stomping grounds have been demolished and replaced with condos, and I'm okay with it.
                Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

so only 31 billion now? 11% tithing, baby!
                  I'm like LeBron James.
                  -mpfunk

Comment

The M B-win mentioned in the article and shown in the photographs is an old golfing buddy of mine from the early 80's. We went to HS together in the 70's and I was once engaged to his wife's best friend. We were in the same ward for a few years and we played the pro-am circuit with a fellow ward member who was a PGA Pro. He's a great guy - and we played a ton of golf together.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                    -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Working...
                    X