Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    It's not just you.
    In addition to that, I have been overhauling my home network this week. I added a second wifi bridge and balanced our devices between the two bridges and kicked one up to 2.4 GHz and the other to 5 GHz and I upgrades all of my switches to gigabit. So that has also had a huge impact. Just about every page I load flashes up in a split second. I am like a kid in a candy store. I keep hitting the refresh button and giggling.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
      In addition to that, I have been overhauling my home network this week. I added a second wifi bridge and balanced our devices between the two bridges and kicked one up to 2.4 GHz and the other to 5 GHz and I upgrades all of my switches to gigabit. So that has also had a huge impact. Just about every page I load flashes up in a split second. I am like a kid in a candy store. I keep hitting the refresh button and giggling.

Nice! Congrats!

Comment

My icon at the top still shows the V Bulletin database error icon.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
          It is stuck in the cache in your browser. It will flush out eventually.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Mine still shows the Y/U symbol. I thought we got ride of the Utes
            "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Mine shows the Y. Beautiful.
              Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

There are a few of you (KL, LiveCoug) who have reported problems to me related to accessing the site using the full URL (www.cougarstadium.com). I thought it was related to propagating the new name servers to the DNS network but it shouldn't have been a problem for this long. I checked with the webhosting company and they said that they fixed a setting on their side and they think it will work better this time around. If any of you continue to have problems, please shoot me a PM.

Comment

Also, I am going to pull the trigger on another attempt at a software upgrade in the next day or two. If you find the site offline, that is why. This time I am going to let the professionals give it a shot. Upgrading vbulletin is a service our new hosting company provides for free.

Comment

There are a few of you (KL, LiveCoug) who have reported problems to me related to accessing the site using the full URL (www.cougarstadium.com). I thought it was related to propagating the new name servers to the DNS network but it shouldn't have been a problem for this long. I checked with the webhosting company and they said that they fixed a setting on their side and they think it will work better this time around. If any of you continue to have problems, please shoot me a PM.
                    Just tried the full URL and it still gives me a database error....

Comment

Originally posted by LiveCoug View Post
                      Just tried the full URL and it still gives me a database error....
                      Hmm...

Would you do me a favor? Can you please do a traceroute from your ISP to the CS domain and then PM me the results?

Thanks.

Comment

Hmm...

Would you do me a favor? Can you please do a traceroute from your ISP to the CS domain and then PM me the results?

Thanks.
                        lol. He probably has no idea what you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                            No, he figured it right out. And it traces right back to our old hosting account. We are on the scent.

Comment

Upgrade ticket submitted. Should happen in the next 24-48 hours.

Comment

Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Working...
                                X