Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WARNING:Software Upgrade

Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    What a major headache for the Dude. I appreciate all the work.
    Yes. Thanks, JL.

Comment

Is that "front page" a feature of the upgraded VBulletin software? I kind of like that on the Ute site. That's about it though.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Maybe it's the power of suggestion, but the site seems to be a lot faster.
        Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Thanks JL. I soooo appreciate a place where I can quietyly suggest the admin. messed everything up for BYU athletics.

Comment

"Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
              I actually got some work done this AM.
              Not me. There's always Netflix...

Thanks for your efforts, JL. It can't be simple keeping the lights on here.
              Not that, sickos.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                By the way, if you know someone who can't bring up the site, go ahead and give them this URL:

http://199.193.245.230/~cougarut/

It will take up to 48 hours for the domain name changes to propagate throughout all of the domain name servers. This temp URL should work in the meantime.
                I'd encourage everyone to use OpenDNS rather than their ISP -- it's a better way to live. Propogations are incredibly quick.
                Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Also: Thanks, Dude!
                  Visca Catalunya Lliure

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                    I'd encourage everyone to use OpenDNS rather than their ISP -- it's a better way to live. Propogations are incredibly quick.
                    google's dns is also a good option.
                    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

Lebowski, thanks for all the effort you put in to make this a great community.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

I'd like to say thanks to JL too.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                          You forgot the picture of Yoko Ono in the collage.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                            GoDaddy is pissing me off at the moment. I migrated from Google Apps to Office 365 over the weekend. I am *still* getting email at both accounts. I thought 48 hours was supposed to be the max TTL.
                            "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Is is just me, or does the site seem MUCH faster now with the new server? This thing loading like lightning for me.
                              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Is is just me, or does the site seem MUCH faster now with the new server? This thing loading like lightning for me.
                                It's not just you.
                                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Working...
                                X