No announcement yet.

WARNING:Software Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just changed the three main styles so that the banner image is always centered. I think it looks better than always having it left-justified but I would welcome some input. What do you think?
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• The new colors are sweet. I like the banner centered. Looks good on the laptop but really didn't solve the issue on the ipad with the forum being much larger than the banner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
        I just changed the three main styles so that the banner image is always centered. I think it looks better than always having it left-justified but I would welcome some input. What do you think?
        Looks great on my computer.
        Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
          The new colors are sweet. I like the banner centered. Looks good on the laptop but really didn't solve the issue on the ipad with the forum being much larger than the banner.
          See above comment about multiple styles. Go to the bottom-left corner of page on your iPad and select the CS STYLE - MED RES option. Looks just about perfect on both my iPhone and iPad.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Any chance at getting color #9932cc added to the default palette for the text color options?
            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
              Any chance at getting color #9932cc added to the default palette for the text color options?
              Doubtful. I have no idea how to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Coach McGuirk View Post
                The new colors are sweet. I like the banner centered. Looks good on the laptop but really didn't solve the issue on the ipad with the forum being much larger than the banner.
                I agree. It makes it much more pleasing aesthetically.
                "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                  Looks great on my computer.
                  And my phone.
                  Get confident, stupid
                  -landpoke

Comment

• The look of this page is so much better than the look of utahby5. Great work, Lebowski.
                    That which may be asserted without evidence may be dismissed without evidence. -C. Hitchens

http://twitter.com/SoonerCoug

Comment

• Jeff, thanks for all the time and effort you put into this site. Is there a place we can send donations, to help offset some of the cost?

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                        The look of this page is so much better than the look of utahby5. Great work, Lebowski.
                        White and delightsome.

Comment

• 109.jpg
                          Originally posted by SeattleUte View Post
                          It's still all screwed up. When you're editing a post illusory repeat phrases appear in the text you're editing. When you post the doubling effect vanishes and you're missing words.
                          One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                          SU

Comment

• Love the update - looks, works great.
                            One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                            SU

Comment

• Originally posted by SoonerCoug View Post
                              The look of this page is so much better than the look of utahby5. Great work, Lebowski.

Thanks, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Art Vandelay View Post
                                Jeff, thanks for all the time and effort you put into this site. Is there a place we can send donations, to help offset some of the cost?
                                One my next tasks is to install a new paypal donate plugin that is vb4.2 compatible. I just blew through most of our reserve funds with the update and the migration to the new server and our costs going forward will be a little higher with the new hosting service. But I am very happy with the new server.

Comment

Working...
                                X