X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Nugent to Attent SOTU

http://www.billboard.com/articles/ne...e-of-the-union

Or rather, "Attend."
    Last edited by Sleeping in EQ; 02-12-2013, 10:14 AM.
    We all trust our own unorthodoxies.

If he busts into an impromptu version of "Wango Tango" then I might actually tune in.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      If he busts into an impromptu version of "Wango Tango" then I might actually tune in.
      Not me. Nothing could get me to watch. I have respect for the Presidency. The more I avoid listening to President Obama, the more I can keep that respect for the Presidency.

I think Stephanie Cutter is the perfect spokesman for him. She blows out so much untrue bull shit that the press doesn't even bother challenging her.
      Last edited by byu71; 02-12-2013, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        In a speech to the National Rifle Association during the 2012 campaign, Nugent said that if Obama were re-elected, the longtime gun-control opponent would either be "dead or in jail by this time next year."

He also called the Obama administrations "criminals… We need to ride into that battlefield and chop their heads off in November."

Nugent's remarks led to meetings with representatives of the Secret Service.
        It might actually be worth tuning in tonight.
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          It might actually be worth tuning in tonight.
          Wildly disrespectful to invite that man to the State of the Union.

Imagine if a Democrat invited someone to Bush's SOTU who had suggested he would kill Bush.

Just unreal.

Comment

Working...
          X