Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: I taught in church today

Quote Originally Posted by Katy Lied View Post
    Actually, he never said that he didn't want to teach. It's just that I never ask him to sub for me. One shouldn't be penalized for being married to a GD teacher by being saddled with substitute teacher duties.
    Every time you write GD I think of my Grandpa Jones with a cigar in his mouth. I don't know why?

To raise new questions, new possibilities, to regard old problems from a new angle, requires creative imagination and marks real advance in science.

-Albert Einstien.

Quote Originally Posted by clackamascoug View Post
    Every time you write GD I think of my Grandpa Jones with a cigar in his mouth. I don't know why?
    If I had a signature block for church related emails, it would include my title as GD Teacher.
    I don't like Congress. In fact, I hate them. I hate everything about them. I hate their House, I hate their Senate, I hate everything.... I think the whole Congress, their Senate and their House, is classless. They threw beer on my family and stuff last year, and they did a whole bunch of nasty things, and I don't respect them, and they deserve to lose.