Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the new board name (cougarstadium.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About the new board name (cougarstadium.com)

Originally posted by LA Ute View Post
    It would have been nice to do a little checking around with people to see what they think before taking an action that is bound to be unpopular with a lot of folks who contribute here, or try to. In the words of Dan Patrick, "They could have done it better."
    I think they were specifically targeting you.

I'm not sure I care much for the change and suspect something else is going on in the Holy of Holies. But whatever.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post

I'm not sure I care much for the change and suspect something else is going on in the Holy of Holies. But whatever.
      Yes, the " if A then B" doesn't make sense.
      I intend to live forever.
      So far, so good.
      --Steven Wright

Comment

Yeah. Not happy here either.

Comment

Was LavellEdwardsStadium.com not available?

I kid... I mostly want to know the actual reason for the change.

Comment

Originally posted by scottie View Post
            Was LavellEdwardsStadium.com not available?

I kid... I mostly want to know the actual reason for the change.
            If there is some reason other than what has been stated, I am not aware of it.

Comment

I lvoe the new board name. Anything that pisses off Portland Ute and LAUte is a positive change.

I love all the whining about a board name like somehow this will drastically change lives.

Not surprised about the bitching it seems the majority on here are not happy unless they have something to complain about. This just adds fuel to the fire, maybe it will take the heat off JS for awhile. Lebowski is doing a good thing for the church.
              *Banned*

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post

I'm guessing that the real reason for the change is that Ford is resurrecting the old Mercury Cougar name, but for an all-new Ford Ranchero. They want to market the new vehicle down under by using an Australia-centric message board for their new ute, and paid big dollars for the domain name.
                "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
                "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
                This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
                "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
                "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
                  I lvoe the new board name. Anything that pisses off Portland Ute and LAUte is a positive change.

I love all the whining about a board name like somehow this will drastically change lives.

Not surprised about the bitching it seems the majority on here are not happy unless they have something to complain about. This just adds fuel to the fire, maybe it will take the heat off JS for awhile. Lebowski is doing a good thing for the church.
                  Here is the reason guys. If it gets cj back count me in.

Comment

I am really surprised about this. I guess I don't see the need for a name change. I like the Ute fans on here.

Comment

Is there a domain name that keeps all the Utes around except for LA Ute? If so, then I'm on board.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Is there a domain name that keeps all the Utes around except for LA UteSeattleUte? If so, then I'm on board.
                        FIFY
                        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                          Hard to talk sports when we have someone as smart as you already giving all the answers. Sometimes we like go just sit back and watch genius flow.
                          Originally posted by Jacob View Post
                          In understand. Sorry for that. But sometimes a genius like me wants to sit back and read about sports. So I don't like when we lose sports geniuses like Hot Lunch and cougjunkie
                          You guys are throwing around this title rather non-nonchalantly. Let's all take a step back and let Jeff Lebowski decide who the geniuses are.
                          Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
                            FIFY
                            If you don't love SU, you don't understand him.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              If you don't love SU, you don't understand him.
                              I do love him. It's for his own good.
                              Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                                You guys are throwing around this title rather non-nonchalantly. Let's all take a step back and let Jeff Lebowski decide who the geniuses are.
                                Well...nobody doubted that.

Comment

Working...
                                X