Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

About the new board name (cougarstadium.com)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm perplexed as heckfire at the need for the change, but whatever. Tapatalk is all messed up though and I'm logged on through my computer during the day for the first time in forever.
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

i am very confused
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

I don't like this.
        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob View Post
          Then again, we have an active Ute, but not a Cougar signing day thread right now.
          Have you seen your signing class?
          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
            I'm perplexed as heckfire at the need for the change, but whatever. Tapatalk is all messed up though and I'm logged on through my computer during the day for the first time in forever.
            Trying to fix Tapatalk... Bear with me.
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Not a fan of the change.
              agreed
              Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
                Let me say what everyone is thinking: THIS MAKES NO SENSE. We need a better explanation as to why this decision has been made. Don't sugar-coat it -- give us the real story, please.
                This.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                  Not a fan of the change.
                  ditto
                  Dio perdona tante cose per un’opera di misericordia
                  God forgives many things for an act of mercy
                  Alessandro Manzoni

Knock it off. This board has enough problems without a dose of middle-age lechery.

pelagius

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                    If we lose Clark then this was the worst decision in the history of the Internet.
                    agreed
                    Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                      Have you seen your signing class?
                      Not really. But I'm pretty excited about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                        Trying to fix Tapatalk... Bear with me.
                        Not complaining about that - just letting you know. I can be patient.
                        Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Not to pile on too much, but I always thought "CUF" was a damn cool acronym. And I've never had any sense of the activity on CUF being affected by any "downward spiral" of the rivalry, at all.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                            Not complaining about that - just letting you know. I can be patient.
                            OK. Try it now.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                              The primary reason for the change is that we believe it is in our best long-term interests to go forward with a BYU-themed forum. With the recent changes in conference affiliation and with the decreasing number of scheduled games (especially in football), the BYU-Utah rivalry is on a steady downward spiral. The old domain name implied a sports forum dedicated to two fan bases. Pulling that off in effective manner is difficult to accomplish under the best of circumstances, but it is especially problematic when the rivalry is dying. We believe that we can best achieve a healthy and sustainable dynamic in the long term by having a domain name and theme dedicated to a single school.
                              So this independence thing is not temporary?!?
                              "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                                So this independence thing is not temporary?!?
                                The dude already has cougarlonghornforum.com reserved, no doubt.
                                τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

Working...
                                X