• Show
Clear All

• Wow Raiders.
    "Nobody listens to Turtle."
    -Turtle
    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
      I got home with about 2 minutes remaining in the 3rd quarter of this game. Pryor has been lights out - a black, mobile, Peyton Manning. Unreal. Obviously he hasn't played like this all game, but at least for a couple drives he's been close to perfect. Well until Woodyard nearly killed him on a designed QB draw and caused a fumble.
      Pryor picked up right where he left off. What a throw.
      I'm like LeBron James.
      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by cougjunkie View Post
        The night isn't over. We still have Raiders va Chargers that starts at 11:35 eastern. Surfah you staying up?.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
        Why is it tonight?
        Get confident, stupid
        -landpoke

Comment

• Streater had been great this year. Reminds me a bit og James Jett. One dimensional but it works.

*Banned*

Comment

• So Freeman to the Vikings. That has to be awkward if Samantha Ponder has to report on it.
            -Turtle
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
              So Freeman to the Vikings. That has to be awkward if Samantha Ponder has to report on it.
              Yeah, this must mean we can stick a fork in Christian Ponder. I'm no fan of Freeman, in fact, I never understood why TB thought he could ever be a franchise QB, but how does J'Ville not figure out a way to sign him? Huge upgrade over Henne or Gabbert.
              I'm like LeBron James.
              -mpfunk

Comment

• I'll never understand punting from the 40 like that. Especially when you only need two yards for a first.
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                  Why is it tonight?
                  Oakland A's home game last night.

Took 18 hours to turn the stadium.

Comment

• Originally posted by smokymountainrain View Post
                    Yeah, this must mean we can stick a fork in Christian Ponder. I'm no fan of Freeman, in fact, I never understood why TB thought he could ever be a franchise QB, but how does J'Ville not figure out a way to sign him? Huge upgrade over Henne or Gabbert.
                    Jax is a mess on and off the field. They should sign Tebow for the ticket sales alone. Should habe traded for Freeman, TB was willing to take a bag of peanuts. Give them a 7th rounder.

They just traded former first rounder Eugene Monroe. MJD needs to go while he still has a little value. They now have 1 first round pick on the roster from the 2004-2011 drafts (Tyson Alualu who was a huge reach).

The good news is Justin Blackmon assuming he is not out of the league for drugs or murder charges looks really good.

The sad thing is they had a great stretch in the first 10 years of existence drafting Tony Boselli, Fred Taylor,
                    Marcus Stroud, John Henderson, Byron Leftwich, Renaldo Wynn and Marcedes Lewis.

I just saw Luke Joeckel ia done for the year now. Yikes.

Last edited by cougjunkie; 10-06-2013, 08:57 PM.
                    *Banned*

Comment

• Wow. Pryor just taking what the Charger D is giving him and absolutely carving them up. So impressive.
                      I'm like LeBron James.
                      -mpfunk

Comment

• Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                        Wow Raiders.
                        Bump.
                        -Turtle
                        sigpic

Comment

• I just spent a drive watching only Manti Te'o. He hustles but is slow (scary because he won't get faster). He committed a penalty in pass coverage, but it was a weak call because the ball was already going to a different receiver. He fell down on the TD play, but Pryor didn't see the WIDE OPEN tight end that Manti lost track of.

ps - Pryor looks great.

pss - The Raiders have the best uniforms in the game. I am not a Raiders fan, FWIW.
                          "Sure, I fought. I had to fight all my life just to survive. They were all against me. Tried every dirty trick to cut me down, but I beat the bastards and left them in the ditch."

- Ty Cobb

Comment

Jax is a mess on and off the field. They should sign Tebow for the ticket sales alone. Should habe traded for Freeman, TB was willing to take a bag of peanuts. Give them a 7th rounder.

They just traded former first rounder Eugene Monroe. MJD needs to go while he still has a little value. They now have 1 first round pick on the roster from the 2004-2011 drafts (Tyson Alualu who was a huge reach).

The good news is Justin Blackmon assuming he is not out of the league for drugs or murder charges looks really good.

The sad thing is they had a great stretch in the first 10 years of existence drafting Tony Boselli, Fred Taylor,
                            Marcus Stroud, John Henderson, Byron Leftwich, Renaldo Wynn and Marcedes Lewis.

They were a game from the Super Bowl what 5-6 years ago? Things turn quickly.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Reports are a "high ankle fracture". I haven't read if it will require surgery.
                              "You interns are like swallows. You shit all over my patients for six weeks and then fly off."

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. It's my fault for overestimating your competence."

Comment

• Originally posted by San Juan Sun View Post
                                I just spent a drive watching only Manti Te'o. He hustles but is slow (scary because he won't get faster). He committed a penalty in pass coverage, but it was a weak call because the ball was already going to a different receiver. He fell down on the TD play, but Pryor didn't see the WIDE OPEN tight end that Manti lost track of.
                                This almost makes the hold worse in terms of evaluating Teo. His guy isn't even part of the play, but he shows a lack of football IQ by taking his guy and just throwing him to the ground - the ref had to call that. He looks a little chubby too.
                                I'm like LeBron James.
                                -mpfunk

Comment

Working...
                                X