Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    camleish -> old_gregg
    Isn't old_gregg about the youngest guy on the board?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
      It's a character from en episode of The Mighty Boosh. It became an internet meme and video from the show in which he appears went viral a few years back. Many gamers like to quote Old Gregg who is a scaly manfish with female genitalia that he refers to as his mangina. I never quite got it or thought it as funny as several others. I guess it's British humour.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
        It's a character from en episode of The Mighty Boosh. It became an internet meme and video from the show in which he appears went viral a few years back. Many gamers like to quote Old Gregg who is a scaly manfish with female genitalia that he refers to as his mangina. I never quite got it or thought it as funny as several others. I guess it's British humour.
        fuzzy little man peach!
        I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

I used like 10 online names on various forums from the 1999 - 2003 time period. I used a few on CB. I thought jay santos would be another temp name, but then CB became serious about stopping dup accounts and jay santos stuck. I would have changed it, but I feel like changing it now would be dishonoring the great jay santos CB legacy.

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
            Whatever PickleButton.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

Name Change Thread

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
              I used like 10 online names on various forums from the 1999 - 2003 time period. I used a few on CB. I thought jay santos would be another temp name, but then CB became serious about stopping dup accounts and jay santos stuck. I would have changed it, but I feel like changing it now would be dishonoring the great jay santos CB legacy.
              Lol.

I've been thinking about a name change for a few months now.
              Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I'm mulling over "El Conquistador"
                Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                  I'm mulling over "El Conquistador"
                  Don't even. I would bet that more than 10,000 people know and love Indy Coug. You're actually quite famous in the LDS Sports talk world. I guess a hundred thousand post's will get you that kind of fame and fortune.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                  -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Pheidippides View Post
                    Lol.

I've been thinking about a name change for a few months now.
                    If you switch back now... no one will ever mention this again.

Comment

Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                      Don't even Go for it. I would bet that more than 10,000 peoplemost people knowhate and love pity Indy Coug. You're actually quite famousinfamous in the LDS Sports talk world a couple of low volume message boards. I guess a hundred thousand post's will get you that kind of fame and fortune nowhere.
                      FIFY
                      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                        FIFY
                        Actuary, I think you might be right.

Comment

Summon Pheidippides?

I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

wuap, I have to be honest with you. I think your post on FB yesterday about the board was in bad form. I understand that you feel hurt/frustrated/angry/confused about the name change on the site, however to complain about it there almost a month after the change is rude.

I believe JL has said he is not a member of the FB group, so it comes across as an attack on the guy who keeps the possibility of the community alive. Secondly if you want to share your feelings about it do so on the place that you feel like is changing or being lost. (I don't remember your exact sentiment)

If we are to believe JiC he has been pursuing a Ute-centric board before the name change. I have posted and plan to participate on UB5, some may or may not from here. But all the voices are still there to be heard. I find it hard to believe that even if this group had remained CougarUte that when JiC launched his board many of the Utes would not have moved their for their first home anyway.

This is a special place to me, that doesn't mean it is never going to chance and some of the people aren't going to leave. I gave a lesson in EQ yesterday on Uchtdorf's talk Of Resolutions and Regrets. One of the main points was that we need to allow ourselves to be happy. Why waste time wishing for something that was, or something that might be. There is great things in everything around, we should stop and enjoy it.
                            Get confident, stupid
                            -landpoke

Comment

Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                              wuap, I have to be honest with you. I think your post on FB yesterday about the board was in bad form. I understand that you feel hurt/frustrated/angry/confused about the name change on the site, however to complain about it there almost a month after the change is rude.

I believe JL has said he is not a member of the FB group, so it comes across as an attack on the guy who keeps the possibility of the community alive. Secondly if you want to share your feelings about it do so on the place that you feel like is changing or being lost. (I don't remember your exact sentiment)

If we are to believe JiC he has been pursuing a Ute-centric board before the name change. I have posted and plan to participate on UB5, some may or may not from here. But all the voices are still there to be heard. I find it hard to believe that even if this group had remained CougarUte that when JiC launched his board many of the Utes would not have moved their for their first home anyway.

This is a special place to me, that doesn't mean it is never going to chance and some of the people aren't going to leave. I gave a lesson in EQ yesterday on Uchtdorf's talk Of Resolutions and Regrets. One of the main points was that we need to allow ourselves to be happy. Why waste time wishing for something that was, or something that might be. There is great things in everything around, we should stop and enjoy it.
                              What did he say? Did he mention me? I'll kick his ass if he did.

Comment

Originally posted by YOhio View Post
                                What did he say? Did he mention me? I'll kick his ass if he did.
                                He know's better than to mess you. You are intellectually superior.
                                I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

Working...
                                X