Name Change Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name Change Thread

I'm going to start a new thread as a central place to keep track of these name changes from here on out.

As for today:

Space Ghost --> Walter Sobchak
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    In deference to Super Gabers.
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      In deference to Super Gabers.
      I have a hunch Walter Sobchak is a better dresser than Space Ghost.
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Walter Sobchak...lol.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Welcome, Walter! Introduce yourself.
          Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

I'm going to start a new thread as a central place to keep track of these name changes from here on out.

As for today:

I'm hoping this change entails a post count that would do Walter proud.
            Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Am I the only one around here who doesn't know who Walter Sobchak is?

Comment

Originally posted by Clark Addison View Post
                Probably.
                "Nobody listens to Turtle."
                -Turtle
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
                  Probably.
                  lol
                  Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

It's a character in a highly overrated movie that is supposed to make you laugh, but really doesn't.
                    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                      It's a character in a highly overrated movie that is supposed to make you laugh, but really doesn't.
                      Thanks, IlPad. Oh, wait, you've seen it? Nevermind.
                      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Or... who would admit to it. Bless your heart.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                        -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
                          You think it is supposed to make you laugh? You are out of your element.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
                            You think it is supposed to make you laugh? You are out of your element.
                            You're like a child, that wanders into the middle of a movie...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

As for today:

Didn't he quit us once?
                              Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                              -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                              -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                              X