Lawyer Advertising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawyer Advertising

I'm on a state bar committee that tries to regulate lawyer advertising. Our monthly meeting where we review all the new ads is one of the highlights of my dull life. I have grown to love lawyer advertising like my own son. Here are some I like.

Austin, Texas:
    [YOUTUBE]tBLTW-KLdHA[/YOUTUBE]

Round 2:
    [YOUTUBE]7WkFuCi2ZdQ[/YOUTUBE]

Las Vegas - The HAM:
    [YOUTUBE]d03FI9rt1sY[/YOUTUBE]

More of The HAM
    http://vimeo.com/39422350#
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Dude.
    Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
      Yeah, but this is bigger than Lawyer. Warrior.
      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Billboard possibilities.

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Just came across this fantastic website for an IP firm. The guy dangling from a rope is delivering a patent to the judge, fyi.
          courtroombrawl.jpg
          "Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
          "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
          This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
          "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
          "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

"Seriously, is there a bigger high on the whole face of the earth than eating a salad?"--SeattleUte
            "The only Ute to cause even half the nationwide hysteria of Jimmermania was Ted Bundy."--TripletDaddy
            This is a tough, NYC broad, a doctor who deals with bleeding organs, dying people and testicles on a regular basis without crying."--oxcoug
            "I'm not impressed (and I'm even into choreography . . .)"--Donuthole
            "I too was fortunate to leave with my same balls."--byu71

Comment

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Student View Post
                Someone really thought that this was a good idea?

Comment

Originally posted by imanihonjin View Post
                  Someone really thought that this was a good idea?
                  Someone's going to need a good lawyer.
                  I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

http://abovethelaw.com/2013/12/the-r...w-firm-speaks/

However, for an attorney, the grammar of the response letter is atrocious.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                      http://abovethelaw.com/2013/12/the-r...w-firm-speaks/

However, for an attorney, the grammar of the response letter is atrocious.
                      I had assumed that was an old commercial. Wow.

Comment

Just waiting for the next delightful installment where they go to Harlem.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

This short film premiered during the Super Bowllast night. I think in South Carolina.

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
                            This short film premiered during the Super Bowllast night. I think in South Carolina.

Did you catch the Lloyd Baker commercial that aired in LV? FTR, the fine print makes it clear that Lloyd can't really restore zombies to full health, nor can he turn insurance adjusters into zombies.
                            Last edited by Donuthole; 02-03-2014, 10:45 AM.
                            Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post

It aired in Savannah, Georgia.

Great commercial.
                              *Banned*

Comment

Working...
                              X