X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wuap's blueberry preserves

are damn delicious.

2011 vintage.

What culinary specialities do the rest of you have that impress friends and relatives?

I don't have any. But I made a lemon lentil dish that everyone loved once. The second go was a disaster.
    Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

I give out See's chocolates.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
      I give out See's chocolates.

Liar.
      Ute-ī sunt fīmī differtī

It can't all be wedding cake.

Comment

Originally posted by oxcoug View Post
        Liar.
        I do. Take them to my grandma when I go to Hawaii. She loves them. What's also awesome is that she feels extra special when I bring them to her from the mainland even though they have See's stores in Hawaii.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          I do. Take them to my grandma when I go to Hawaii. She loves them. What's also awesome is that she feels extra special when I bring them to her from the mainland even though they have See's stores in Hawaii.
          This reminds me of my great grandma who used to send us kids on the mainland a package of Oreos each Christmas. We don't know for sure, but we think great grandma didn't know you could purchase them here. We'd laugh every year when we got our package of them.

I do dig See's candy. I bring them back east whenever I am out west. Nuts and chews and lollipops.
          "Nobody listens to Turtle."
          -Turtle
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X