What's right with Texas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USUC View Post
    This was going around the office today. Apparently this gem from another thread is the same woman:

[YOUTUBE]CmEGtHTbh1E[/YOUTUBE]
    That is awesome. I love happy she is about her cleverness in figuring that out.

Comment

• Yep.. All is right in Texas.

http://toprightnews.com/?p=8322

Comment

• Cost of Living vs Salary – Best Cities for Software Developers and Engineers

AverageSalaries.jpg

AfterCoL.jpg
        "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• How about Raleigh? Maybe I need to Start a thread on what's right with North Carolina
          "Be a philosopher. A man can compromise to gain a point. It has become apparent that a man can, within limits, follow his inclinations within the arms of the Church if he does so discreetly." - The Walking Drum

"And here’s what life comes down to—not how many years you live, but how many of those years are filled with bullshit that doesn’t amount to anything to satisfy the requirements of some dickhead you’ll never get the pleasure of punching in the face." – Adam Carolla

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
            Seems like this should be in the "What's right with Austin" thread.
            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Free shipping up to $25 with no minimum order from HEB to anywhere in the US through 1/31/17. Code = TEXAS17.

https://www.heb.com/totally-texas/?c...-X-FBX-_-sthtx

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
              "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Free shipping up to $25 with no minimum order from HEB to anywhere in the US through 1/31/17. Code = TEXAS17.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Free shipping up to $25 with no minimum order from HEB to anywhere in the US through 1/31/17. Code = TEXAS17.

Wow, there is some great stuff y'all should get...

"I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Uh-oh. Somebody needs to warn Uncle Ted's wife about this.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...181696671.html

Comment

Uh-oh. Somebody needs to warn Uncle Ted's wife about this.

http://www.star-telegram.com/news/lo...181696671.html

Yeah, my wife needs to get an outfit like that.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                        Yeah, my wife needs to get an outfit like that.

Comment

• Hot take: whataburger isn’t very good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                            Hot take: whataburger isn’t very good.
                            Shut your whore mouth... https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/go...burger-anyway/

But how good is a Whataburger? Really good. Really. In fact, summer before last, Texas Monthly administered a carefully controlled blind taste test in which Whataburger faced off against four worthy competitors, including recent California transplant In-N-Out Burger. Spoiler alert: Whataburger won. And it wasn’t even close. From the eleven impartial judges, Whataburger earned 46 out of a possible 55 points and five first-place votes. In-N-Out came in next to last with nineteen out fifty-five points and five last place votes. There’s burgers and then there’s burgers. In the immortal words of Mel Tillis, “it’s not just a hamburger. It’s a . . .Whataburger.” Plus, from 11 p.m. to 11 a.m. there are taquitos.
                            https://www.texasmonthly.com/food/fa...s-whataburger/
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Texas Monthly opining on whether a Texas burger joint is any good.
                              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Their honey butter chicken biscuit is fabulous, but their burgers are no better than McDonald’s. I’d take Freddie’s, Culver’s, or in n out over them any day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Working...
                                X