Scarlet Road: Prostitutes for the Disabled

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by falafel View Post
    There's a film coming out about this subject, no? Stars Helen Hunt and John Hawkes.
    Here's the movie.

[YOUTUBE]Fy2y7UIpgP4[/YOUTUBE]
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
      Does God need a religion's approval to be pleased with his children's actions?
      I think He'd be pleased if the disabled were able to find a spouse who would love and care for them, which love and care would sometimes manifest itself in the form of sexual intimacy.

Simply getting some poor chump off probably isn't going to merit much of a divine thumbs up.
      Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
        Simply getting some poor chump off probably isn't going to merit much of a divine thumbs up.
        Disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
          Sex is about more than orgasm. Even if it is with a stranger.
          If sex were about intimacy, you wouldn't want the woman to go back home 5 minutes after it was over. I get the whole selling intimacy angle, but prostitutes aren't really selling intimacy. They sell the illusion of intimacy. Given the choice of pleasuring myself and having a woman pleasure me in the same way, I'd choose the woman. But afterwards I would regret that I spent $200 for something I could have accomplished myself. Maybe I'm just cheap.
          "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Does God need a religion's approval to be pleased with his children's actions?
            You didn't say that God was pleased with it, you said that God authorized it. God authorized Martin Harris to show the 116 pages to his wife, but he didn't seem too pleased about it.
            "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Originally posted by Non Sequitur View Post
              If sex were about intimacy, you wouldn't want the woman to go back home 5 minutes after it was over. I get the whole selling intimacy angle, but prostitutes aren't really selling intimacy. They sell the illusion of intimacy. Given the choice of pleasuring myself and having a woman pleasure me in the same way, I'd choose the woman. But afterwards I would regret that I spent $200 for something I could have accomplished myself. Maybe I'm just cheap.
              But you'd choose the woman every time.
              Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Even quadriplegics and down's syndrome kids now getting more strange than me?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by falafel View Post
                  But you'd choose the woman every time.
                  I admit I would, but I would really miss the $200.
                  "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

This doesn't take into account post-orgasmic change in emotion in males, a well known phenomenon.

Also, I'm not sure we agree on what intimacy means. Intimacy with a specific person vs intimacy with another person generally.
                    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

Originally posted by nikuman View Post
                      This doesn't take into account post-orgasmic change in emotion in males, a well known phenomenon.

Also, I'm not sure we agree on what intimacy means. Intimacy with a specific person vs intimacy with another person generally.
                      I'm talking about intimacy with prostitutes. Sex with prostitutes is like a Jason Statham movie not directed by Guy Ritchie. You think it's going to be great and you can't wait to see it, but when it's done you scratch your head, wondering what you just paid for.

Comment

Non-Seq, but you have experienced non-prostitute sex. I'm guessing that these men have not. Could that impact an opinion about the quality of the exchange?
                        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by Sullyute View Post
                          You didn't say that God was pleased with it, you said that God authorized it. God authorized Martin Harris to show the 116 pages to his wife, but he didn't seem too pleased about it.
                          Does God need a religion to authorize something in order for him to authorize it?

Comment

Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                            Non-Seq, but you have experienced non-prostitute sex. I'm guessing that these men have not. Could that impact an opinion about the quality of the exchange?
                            I have. And I've experienced a lot of non-prostitute sex without intimacy. When you take intimacy out of the equation, one orgasm is about the same as another.

Comment

I have. And I've experienced a lot of non-prostitute sex without intimacy. When you take intimacy out of the equation, one orgasm is about the same as another.
                              But, you know what they don't know. I think it colors y(our) opinion more than we can ever know. They don't know intimacy, so, orgasm and physical contact with someone else beats anything they've ever known.
                              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Does God need a religion to authorize something in order for him to authorize it?
                                That depends on your religion and your God.
                                "Friendship is the grand fundamental principle of Mormonism" - Joseph Smith Jr.

Comment

Working...
                                X