The Bachelor - Sean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Ashlee is very attractive, but she's also 3-4 years older than Sean. That's her Achilles heal.
    Selma was probably the hottest, but Ashlee is definitely the prettiest. I think she's very good looking. But yeah, 32 and Sean is 28 (which I just found out last night; always thought the dude was +30).
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Lindsay's father is a two-star Army general. I wonder what he thinks when she mentions her naked sleeping habits on national TV.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
        Selma was probably the hottest, but Ashlee is definitely the prettiest. I think she's very good looking. But yeah, 32 and Sean is 28 (which I just found out last night; always thought the dude was +30).
        Selma was a little on the squatty side. Mind you, she's definitely not Tierra squatty, but I can see why Sean passed on her especially considering a probably cultural divide.

Knowing who Sean picks, I think he picked the girl with the best balance of looks, personality and lack of baggage.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Squatty?

Comment

Squatty?
            She's short and very curvy which inevitably leads to the babushka syndrome in Eastern European and middle eastern women.

Comment

Well, very curvy is accurate!

She's like the middle eastern Jessica Rabbit.

Comment

That photo is enormous. Whoops.

Comment

btw, my feeling right now is he picks the political consultant girl.

Comment

That photo is enormous. Whoops.
                    Bro, she looks like she's 5'0 with bolt-ons. And some of the wide shots of her made her look like she's couple steps away from Mary Lou Retton (aside from the fake boobs of course). Her face is her best feature, however.

Sean Lowe is apparently 6'3 and while some guys like to date short women that have big asses that will only get bigger, I'm not one of those guys and I'm not sure how a guy would feel dating someone that's that much shorter -- with a big ass. She looks like a middle eastern version of Hayden Pantierre.

But would I kick her out of bed right now? OF COURSE NOT.

Comment

Selma complains about disrespecting her family by kissing him but she will walk around in clothes like that.. I just don't get it.. I always thought that was a play on her part..

Comment

Ashlees rack job not so well done. Those things split wide like goal posts.

Comment

Married junior yeah in high school. Phenomenal! I love this show!

Comment

I would totally bone down with Ashlee. She's even in my age range, in fact she's older than my wife.

Tierra has the body of a hobbit, there's no way Sean actually wanted to keep her around.

I think Lindsay really likes him. I don't really buy the other girls actually liking him.

Comment

Last night's episode was pure gold.. He finally pulled the trigger and got rid of Tierra-rist.. However, part of me thinks the only reason he did was because his sister finally pounded some sense into him, and when he had to be gone for so long he had no way to explain or rationalize it to her..

He was not as cold or callous like he was with some of the other girls.. Trying to be kind to her but I would of loved it if he just sent her packing without any sympathy towards her..

I look forward to the letter she writes him that he gets the day he chooses his bride/GF.. That will be fun..
                              Last edited by dabrockster; 02-12-2013, 07:02 AM.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the General and the mean brother next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X