The Bachelor - Sean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military chick is the worst
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Some of these tweets are making me laugh

Comment

Military chick still there. Unreal.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Military chick still there. Unreal.
          Did you see how AschLeighee acted when he sent her off? Sean had to get a sense of that craziness. No way he sends Lindsay home before crazy-ass AshLee.

It's pretty clear who he's going to pick. I think the guy just likes her. He finds her interesting and fun -- the question is whether she likes him after the competition is over.
          Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I like the Millitary chick. She cracks me up and they seem to play off of each other well. I don't get the connection with Catherine. He does not seem to fit his style of girl at all..

Ashlee was pretty pissed and showed some of her colors in getting voted out. She has been cool, calm and collected but makes you wonder how she would be without the camera.. I think Sean was dumbfounded on how she acted.. She probably will be the next Bachelorette..

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              Did you see how AschLeighee acted when he sent her off? Sean had to get a sense of that craziness. No way he sends Lindsay home before crazy-ass AshLee.

It's pretty clear who he's going to pick. I think the guy just likes her. He finds her interesting and fun -- the question is whether she likes him after the competition is over.
              AshLee when she was wearing all white in those jean shorts!

I have no idea who he's going to pick. I don't see either as a viable pick at this point. One of the tweets last night said "Catherine's mouth says I'm ready to commit, her nose ring says get me outta here." ha!

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                I like the Millitary chick. She cracks me up and they seem to play off of each other well. I don't get the connection with Catherine. He does not seem to fit his style of girl at all..

Ashlee was pretty pissed and showed some of her colors in getting voted out. She has been cool, calm and collected but makes you wonder how she would be without the camera.. I think Sean was dumbfounded on how she acted.. She probably will be the next Bachelorette..
                My money is on Desiree for next Bachelorette.

Comment

Reality Steve thought the military chick was going to be the next Bachelorette but he's reporting today that she's definitely not.

Ashlee is too crazy and a little too old.

So that leaves Desiree or Lesley. I think Lesley would be a pretty good one. But I also can't help but wonder if the producers wanted Desiree as the next Bachelorette and goaded her brother on to piss off Sean.
                  Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

The tweets about Tierra's eyebrow they're letting through are pretty funny.

Comment

Dang Ashlee is hot. And batshit crazy.

Comment

Last night I got in an argument with the girls I watch with regarding Ashlee. I thought it was ok that she silently stormed off when she didn't get the rose. They thought it was extremely rude. Being a Bachelor newb I have no idea what the expected protocol is other than most seem to exit wanting some sort of explanation. Just once I want to see the girl punch the guy or something as she leaves.

Ashlee certainly does have a capacity to be bitter. This is understandable considering she's over thirty and that biological clock is ticking.

I loved Leslee last night. She makes the best faces and probably has the sharpest wit of all the contestants. I also feel for one-armed Sarah. She might be the sweetest of the bunch.

Comment

Ashlee made Sean look like a douche when she outed him on his comments about the other women.. You could tell he was caught and kept looking pretty flushed that she would bring it up. I thought it was hilarious..

I am a little befuddled on why Tierra-orist got a free pass on not having any of her charades played on the Big screen for all of us to see and for her to look even more like a fool.. She got off easy imo. She could of been slaughtered by the women and producers.. Makes me wonder if she only agreed to come if they didn't bring up old footage in front of her.. I am guessing her boyfriend is a fake just as much as she is.. She is looney..

I am hoping the Army-brat wins.. I still don't see the connection between him and Catherine.. Just seems very superficial and on the surface type relationship.. I have not seen any depth to their conversations etc and at times it seemed awkward..

Comment

I like the Army brat. She has a nice combination of attributes.

Comment

Army brat's little voice she does drives me insane!

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
                                Ashlee made Sean look like a douche when she outed him on his comments about the other women.. You could tell he was caught and kept looking pretty flushed that she would bring it up. I thought it was hilarious..

I am a little befuddled on why Tierra-orist got a free pass on not having any of her charades played on the Big screen for all of us to see and for her to look even more like a fool.. She got off easy imo. She could of been slaughtered by the women and producers.. Makes me wonder if she only agreed to come if they didn't bring up old footage in front of her.. I am guessing her boyfriend is a fake just as much as she is.. She is looney..

I am hoping the Army-brat wins.. I still don't see the connection between him and Catherine.. Just seems very superficial and on the surface type relationship.. I have not seen any depth to their conversations etc and at times it seemed awkward..
                                Ashley obviously went up there to try to embarrass Sean. There are other settings to bring something like that up, but she wanted to make the maximum negative impact. This episode was apparently filmed a couple of weeks ago so she knew that Sean was still engaged to the person that he picked. If she's willing to do what she did then she'd also be willing to make it up. My feeling is that she didn't make it up out of whole cloth, but I think she definitely misconstrued something that Sean may have said. I just can't imagine Sean saying something like that especially when he (allegedly) wasn't trying to get in her pants in the fantasy suite. Is she crazy enough to wildly misconstrue something that Sean said? Absolutely. And apparently she's nasty enough to put it out there on national television where she knows she can get back at him.

BTW, Desiree is definitely the new Bachelorette but that wasn't totally settled on February 22 when that Women Tell All episode was filmed. Ashlee was supposedly in the running, but after that piece of work, there was no way they were going to put her on as the Bachelorette. Any guy seeing that will now think twice about carrying on any kind of serious relationship with her.

Comment

Working...
                                X