The Bachelor - Sean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Ashley obviously went up there to try to embarrass Sean. There are other settings to bring something like that up, but she wanted to make the maximum negative impact. This episode was apparently filmed a couple of weeks ago so she knew that Sean was still engaged to the person that he picked. If she's willing to do what she did then she'd also be willing to make it up. My feeling is that she didn't make it up out of whole cloth, but I think she definitely misconstrued something that Sean may have said. I just can't imagine Sean saying something like that especially when he (allegedly) wasn't trying to get in her pants in the fantasy suite. Is she crazy enough to wildly misconstrue something that Sean said? Absolutely. And apparently she's nasty enough to put it out there on national television where she knows she can get back at him.

BTW, Desiree is definitely the new Bachelorette but that wasn't totally settled on February 22 when that Women Tell All episode was filmed. Ashlee was supposedly in the running, but after that piece of work, there was no way they were going to put her on as the Bachelorette. Any guy seeing that will now think twice about carrying on any kind of serious relationship with her.
    Do I think she had a purpose to shame him? Yes, I do. But lets not hold Sean up to this level you seem to think he is. This is reality TV and the notion that these people are looking for love and hold some higher morality is a farce imo. To think he didn't sleep or even fool around with all 3 is why I think Ashlee wanted to expose him for what he is. A guy who states high morals but does not have them (You agree to some extent when you use the term "Allegedly")..

Sure she was vindictive and mean but I watch the show for these type of things.. That is what it is.. A cleverly built reality show that really isn't reality...

Comment

Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
      Do I think she had a purpose to shame him? Yes, I do. But lets not hold Sean up to this level you seem to think he is. This is reality TV and the notion that these people are looking for love and hold some higher morality is a farce imo. To think he didn't sleep or even fool around with all 3 is why I think Ashlee wanted to expose him for what he is. A guy who states high morals but does not have them (You agree to some extent when you use the term "Allegedly")..

Sure she was vindictive and mean but I watch the show for these type of things.. That is what it is.. A cleverly built reality show that really isn't reality...
      If Ashlee is willing to go up there and say that Sean told her he didn't give a shit for the other girls, then she would have also been willing to expose the guy as a fraud with regard to the whole "Born Again Virgin Bachelor" thing. In fact, if she would have done so, it would have lent credence to her story. Everything I've heard, including from Reality Steve who seems to always have the scoop on these things, is that the guy didn't sleep with any of those girls on the fantasy suite dates. But I think it's impossible to know exactly.

What did we see from Ashlee this season? She's humorless and overly intense (and also immensely hot). She took the process more seriously than most of the contestants we've seen in the past. She was jilted and scornful even four months after Sean dropped her. I'm not inclined to believe her side of the story.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Sean has an insane collection of v-necks.
        So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Sean pulling out the God trump card with Lindsay: "I prayed and God told me it was Catherine, OK? How can you argue with that?"

Comment

The Mrs. just said she's embarrassed for Lindsay because everyone found out she'd been stuffing her bra all season when she wore that dress at the end. ha.

Comment

I still don't get it.. He and Catherine are nothing alike.. They even seemed awkward last night.. I give them 6 months. tops..

I really wished Chris would of asked Des how her brother plans to handle the situation now that her sister is da playa...

Comment

I had that same blue Tommy Bahama shirt he wore with his family. It now resides on the bottom of Lake Powell.

I think he chose poorly.

Comment

Oh no, my boy is starting to fame whore it. Two seasons of the Bachelor, wedding on tv, and now DWTS.
                  http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...helor/1979813/

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                    Oh no, my boy is starting to fame whore it. Two seasons of the Bachelor, wedding on tv, and now DWTS.
                    http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/t...helor/1979813/
                    Has to cash in while he can.

Comment

Realitysteve has already revealed a few of the contestants on the Bachelorette. It looks like the producers are going back to that SLC well again. He looks like he could perhaps be a contender to be the first SLC bachelor/bachelorette. Jef with one f might have been the bachelor had he not won the thing with Emily.
                      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I like Des and she will be fine as the bacholerette but that political consultant, Lindsay, would have rocked it. She would have been gold. Oh well.

Comment

This wedding episode is so embarrassing. Come on, we know they're already boning.

Comment

Working...
                          X