The Bachelor - Sean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Bachelor - Sean

Kicks off tonight. I was a big fan of Sean last season and thought he was a better pick than that weenie Jef with one f.

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

This guy's a lot better than that last idiot Bachelor.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Arie giving Sean kissing pointers. Uh...

Comment

Divorced mom from Salt Lake City alert.

Comment

This chick's job is "personal organizer." haha. What? I swear the jobs these people make up.

Comment

Jumbotron operator. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
              Jumbotron operator. Lol.
              I'll be monitoring this thread closely. I'm a long time Bachelor fan, but something inside of me died a little bit last season. I think it was a combination of over-the-top famewhoring, sugar sweet fake Emily, Little Rickie Bobbie, and One Eff. However, in spite of all of that, if you give this season good reviews, I may be back.

Comment

I can't believe there is even a thread on this here.

Anyway, one of my friends told me that one of the women met him in her bare feet. Yay for her! Did any of you manly-Bachelor-watching men catch that?
                What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.
                -Teenage Dirtbag

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post

Anyway, one of my friends told me that one of the women met him in her bare feet. Yay for her! Did any of you manly-Bachelor-watching men catch that?
                  Bare feet are sexy. Except on me, with my mutant toenails (or lack thereof).
                  Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

Comment

I already read about who he picked in the end. She's one of the girls with a legitimate job/career. I'm surprised at who it was because you hardly hear anything about her. These guys have been picking train wrecks lately, Sean may have gotten it right.
                    Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 01-08-2013, 08:17 AM.
                    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

Originally posted by marsupial View Post

Yes. It was the yoga instructor.. No idea if she moved forward...

Comment

Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                        Jumbotron operator. Lol.
                        My favorite was "Substitute Teacher."
                        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

My wife just started watching tonight. Poker Dealer is another fun career but when that one girl did the stupid handshake, I got that I'm-so-embarrassed-for-you feeling that is usually reserved for watching old episodes of "Saved By the Bell."
                          I have nothing else to say at this time.

Comment

Seriously man-crushing this guy.

Comment

Feeling some chemistry between sean and selma.

Comment

Working...
                              X