Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Bachelor - Sean

Grooveshark dick tease MarkGrace's Avatar

Default The Bachelor - Sean

Kicks off tonight. I was a big fan of Sean last season and thought he was a better pick than that weenie Jef with one f.

So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

This guy's a lot better than that last idiot Bachelor.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Arie giving Sean kissing pointers. Uh...

Divorced mom from Salt Lake City alert.

This chick's job is "personal organizer." haha. What? I swear the jobs these people make up.

Jumbotron operator. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkGrace View Post
    Jumbotron operator. Lol.
    I'll be monitoring this thread closely. I'm a long time Bachelor fan, but something inside of me died a little bit last season. I think it was a combination of over-the-top famewhoring, sugar sweet fake Emily, Little Rickie Bobbie, and One Eff. However, in spite of all of that, if you give this season good reviews, I may be back.

I can't believe there is even a thread on this here.

Anyway, one of my friends told me that one of the women met him in her bare feet. Yay for her! Did any of you manly-Bachelor-watching men catch that?
    What's to explain? It's a bunch of people, most of whom you've never met, who are just as likely to be homicidal maniacs as they are to be normal everyday people, with whom you share the minutiae of your everyday life. It's totally normal, and everyone would understand.

-Teenage Dirtbag

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial View Post

Anyway, one of my friends told me that one of the women met him in her bare feet. Yay for her! Did any of you manly-Bachelor-watching men catch that?
    Bare feet are sexy. Except on me, with my mutant toenails (or lack thereof).
    Awesomeness now has a name. Let me introduce myself.

I already read about who he picked in the end. She's one of the girls with a legitimate job/career. I'm surprised at who it was because you hardly hear anything about her. These guys have been picking train wrecks lately, Sean may have gotten it right.
    Last edited by Color Me Badd Fan; 01-08-2013 at 08:17 AM.
    Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Quote Originally Posted by marsupial View Post

Yes. It was the yoga instructor.. No idea if she moved forward...

Jumbotron operator. Lol.
    My favorite was "Substitute Teacher."

Operation Hot Mother Parrot Head's Avatar

My wife just started watching tonight. Poker Dealer is another fun career but when that one girl did the stupid handshake, I got that I'm-so-embarrassed-for-you feeling that is usually reserved for watching old episodes of "Saved By the Bell."
    I have nothing else to say at this time.

Seriously man-crushing this guy.

Feeling some chemistry between sean and selma.

Divorced mom from Salt Lake City alert.
    She's a friend of Michelle Money's, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie View Post
    She's a friend of Michelle Money's, of course.
    And Jef with one f's hair sylist!

Dude looks and sometimes talks like Bronco.

I've been sucked in by two girls that want to watch this show at my house every week. Man card is officially toast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaka View Post
    Dude looks and sometimes talks like Bronco.

I've been sucked in by two girls that want to watch this show at my house every week. Man card is officially toast.
    Then I'll be expecting regular contributions from you in this thread!

This dude seems like he's into every chick. Also, that Selma girl is really hot, but she's got that Brooke Burke thing where it seems like you're looking straight up her nostrils.

This dude seems like he's into every chick. Also, that Selma girl is really hot, but she's got that Brooke Burke thing where it seems like you're looking straight up her nostrils.
    This guy's a great Bachelor. I think it's actually plausible that many of these girls really like the guy.

The guy with the Planet of the Apes mask from last year was most definitely not on the same level.

It also seems like the quality of girls has gone up quite a bit over last year.

His take down of Kacie B was something to behold.

Quote Originally Posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    This guy's a great Bachelor. I think it's actually plausible that many of these girls really like the guy.

The guy with the Planet of the Apes mask from last year was most definitely not on the same level.

It also seems like the quality of girls has gone up quite a bit over last year.

His take down of Kacie B was something to behold.
    Agreed on all counts!

I would have already gotten rid of the short squatty women. I lost respect for Sean when he let wacko Mary Lou Retton manipulate him.

When Tierra blew her lid and went all crazy on the group date she became a very good villain on that move. She got the Rose and when he told her to wait and he'd be right back she looked up at the camera and gave this little smirk to the camera was pure awesomeness..

I can't stand her but she is playing him like a fiddle.. He is going to look back on this and feel really stupid... I thought he was smarter then that..

Quote Originally Posted by dabrockster View Post
    When Tierra blew her lid and went all crazy on the group date she became a very good villain on that move. She got the Rose and when he told her to wait and he'd be right back she looked up at the camera and gave this little smirk to the camera was pure awesomeness..

I can't stand her but she is playing him like a fiddle.. He is going to look back on this and feel really stupid... I thought he was smarter then that..
    I realized a few minutes later what was really happening. The producers wanted a villain to create drama and ratings and they probably told him he needed to keep Arantxa Sanchez Vicario's twin sister around. Then again, Jake kept that excrable Vienna around and even picked her, so you never know.

I took a chance telling him I lived in a tent, and now here I am falling in love in a teepee. Lol!

This chick's job is "personal organizer." haha. What? I swear the jobs these people make up.
    I'm feelin' the personal organizer.

And what's up with cutting Selma? At least make a fantasy suite pick! Damn she's hot.

The past 2 days of Bachelor were entertaining. However I was hoping for more of a blow last night. They sure did play it up.. Was kind of a let down..

Tierra has him wrapped around her little finger.. He is probably sitting there watching these episodes and feeling so stupid..

Based off of some of the previews, it looks like he takes Tierra to the end and she then has someone hand him a note leaving him at the alter. Or she got kicked off and she somehow got the producers to allow her to give him a letter right before he choses..

Lindsay was cracking me up.

Sean: "Tell me something I don't know about you"
    Lindsay: "I sleep naked at night"..
    Lindsay: "The girls are not to accepting of that"..
    Sean: "I'm OK with that"..

I also like Ashlee, crosses the path of talking about Tierra in the next episode. I just hope he doesn't send her home for that.. She is so nice and who wouldn't cheer for her after learning her story....

More dram next week... Can't wait.

I like the political consultant and AshLee.

Tierrorist can suck it.

I'm feelin' the personal organizer.

And what's up with cutting Selma? At least make a fantasy suite pick! Damn she's hot.
    Ashlee is very attractive, but she's also 3-4 years older than Sean. That's her Achilles heal.