The Maps and Geography Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by falafel View Post
    The entire state of Arizona is pathetic.
    Pretty much.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
      saw this on cougarboard.

http://philip-kearney.com/
      lol. Trump still wins Wisconsin.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• This is pretty interesting.
        "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• very cool

Comment

• Not sure I've ever been to "Mormon Temple" in Utah.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CEFbSagHg0A/

I'm guessing he means Temple Square.
            Last edited by beefytee; 08-22-2020, 09:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
              Not sure I've ever been to "Mormon Temple" in Utah.

[[Edited to remove the middle junk]]

I'm guessing he means Temple Square.
              And Route 66 doesn't even touch Nevada. The whole thing is bogus.
              Last edited by Scott R Nelson; 08-22-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• Grand Canyon. Lol.
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Spot on for Colorado, though.
                  Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                    Spot on for Colorado, though.
                    Same for Washington.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• I'm a little bummed that on our trip to Vermont I was unaware I could have visited the world's tallest filing cabinet.

Comment

• Agree about Voodoo Doughnuts too! Stand in line forever for a gross and super unhealthful, gimmicky doughnut served up by a member of Antifa?! Hard pass!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CardiacCoug View Post
                          Agree about Voodoo Doughnuts too! Stand in line forever for a gross and super unhealthful, gimmicky doughnut served up by a member of Antifa?! Hard pass!!
                          If you have to go down the list to a donut shop - to find the "worst attraction" in your state - Oregon is doing pretty good. Personally - I would have gone for the carpet in the airport.

https://www.simplefloorspdx.com/blog...portland-icon/
                          Last edited by clackamascoug; 08-22-2020, 05:30 PM.

When poet puts pen to paper imagination breathes life, finding hearth and home.
                          -Mid Summer's Night Dream

Comment

• Originally posted by clackamascoug View Post
                            If you have to go down the list to a donut shop - to find the "worst attraction" in your state - Oregon is doing pretty good. Personally - I would have gone for the carpet in the airport.

https://www.simplefloorspdx.com/blog...portland-icon/
                            Those donuts are totally overrated tho.

Comment

• The Maps and Geography Thread

Originally posted by Donuthole View Post
                              Spot on for Colorado, though.
                              Whatever man. It is the Disneyland of Mexican restaurants.
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Pretty cool map.

Comment

Working...
                                X