Anae back at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
    Think of me of the do-nothing uncle in the old bathrobe who walks through the kitchen during an intense family argument and offers irritating and pointless observations. Things like "the plural of 'pussy' is 'pussies' or 'pussi'." I'm going back to my room now.
    Perhaps he really meant to use the possessive form and just omitted the following word. It happens.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
      You are a pussy because you are unable to grasp where BYU stands in the world and you wander around commenting, sometimes with questions but your uh-VIRGIN, to proper punctuation leaves me wondering sometimes if you asking questions (?) or making statements (.). Regardless, BYU is a good program with good potential if it is properly leveraged. Mendenhall came close for a while but the reality is he might not have what it takes no matter if Norm Chow came back to be his OC.

But even when BYU does get to a BCS Bowl, you will still be a pussy. There is no question (?) about it!!!!!!!
      Shame on you for continuing to claim I can't grasp reality when it comes to BYU. Now I know how Indy feels when we claim he is still a Crowton supporter.

I KNOW where BYU is. Maybe the difference is I still have the faint hope there will be a decision to step it up and they actually will do what it takes to step it up.

Other than that, the product will be what it has been. I believe last year was not the norm. The norm will be 8-10 wins. Now and then a really good win. Talk from the AD and coach of NC aspirations, which if you buy into happening without some changes makes you a "dillusional" pussy.

Comment

• After having a few days to think about this, I am still happy about it. I wish something similar could have been done with Chow when he still had his mojo in the late 90s and early 2000s.
        Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
          Anae was very good when he had the talent, not much above average when he didn't.
          Can't you say this about most good coaches? And then there's coaches like Mack Brown.
          If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
            I guess I should have indicated I meant the odds for us in the future. I haven't got one response yet as to those odds in the future. Instead I have gotten back being called a pussy. I don't even get the connection. Non pussy's don't ask questions?
            Doesn't Goatnapper pretty much call everyone a pussy? It just means you're part of "everyone."
            If we disagree on something, it's because you're wrong.

"Somebody needs to kill my trial attorney." — Last words of George Harris, executed in Missouri on Sept. 13, 2000.

"Nothing is too good to be true, nothing is too good to last, nothing is too wonderful to happen." - Florence Scoville Shinn

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Can't you say this about most good coaches? And then there's coaches like Mack Brown.
              Ouch.

Originally posted by SoCalCoug View Post
              Doesn't Goatnapper pretty much call everyone a pussy? It just means you're part of "everyone."
              Yes he does. But some people really deserve it.
              "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
              "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

Yea, but someone has to stand up to him. He is the bully on the playground.

You are right. What I said is true of about every coach.

I would like to see how many NBA Championships Phil Jackson would have coaching teams comparable to this years Wizards.

Comment

Or Romeo Crennel.
                  Don't worry about people stealing your ideas. If your ideas are any good, you'll have to ram them down people's throats.
                  - Howard Aiken

Any sufficiently complicated platform contains an ad hoc, informally-specified, bug-ridden, slow implementation of half of a functional programming language.
                  - Variation on Greenspun's Tenth Rule

Comment

• Unless he's changed his tune and attitude in the past 2 years, Anae is not a good Poly recruiter.

Comment

• Chow = not good Poly recruiter
                      Kaufusi = not good Poly recruiter
                      Anae = not good Poly recruiter

BYU keeps striking out, I guess. Come on, Atuaia!
                      So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Hah! I already asked about Mark.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
                          Chow = not good Poly recruiter
                          Kaufusi = not good Poly recruiter
                          Anae = not good Poly recruiter

BYU keeps striking out, I guess. Come on, Atuaia!
                          Those polys are high maintenance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                            Those polys are high maintenance.
                            It's amazing we sign anyone.
                            Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• I had already prepared myself for a rough 2013 campaign with Doman at three helm. So knowing Anae will be back immediately makes me more optimistic regardless of how good a recruiter or play caller he is. He is better than Doman so its an improvement. Now i think am 8 win season next year is a possibility.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Ouch.

Yes he does. But some people really deserve it.
                                Thank you, just because I call you pussy doesn't mean you aren't one.

I do think there are some people I have never called a pussy.
                                Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                                -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                                -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

Working...
                                X