Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by USU Coug View Post
    TH tweets

I have been hearing for more than a week on local media that THe coaching changes have been all TH and RA with Bronco standing on the sidelines. This tweet won't dissuade them.
    Of course it won't dissuade them. Their narrative makes for more interesting filler on the supersaturated Utah sports talk radio market.
    Everything in life is an approximation.

http://twitter.com/CougarStats

Comment

• Originally posted by Indy Coug View Post
      Of course it won't dissuade them. Their narrative makes for more interesting filler on the supersaturated Utah sports talk radio market.
      I agree, but it's silly for TH to fan the flames (which is all his tweet does).
      Prepare to put mustard on those words, for you will soon be consuming them, along with this slice of humble pie that comes direct from the oven of shame set at gas mark “egg on your face”! -- Moss

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese. --Coach Finstock

Comment

• I like that TH is interactive and stuff, but I don't think he needs to address that stuff if the fans are flinging shit at him about that.
        Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Working...
        X