Anae back at BYU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anae back at BYU

I'll take predictably successful over unpredictably horrible.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/cougars...coach.html.csp
    "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Wild. Just wild.
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/7...ordinator.html

Comment

I'll take "will be" over "may be".
        "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

Doman will stay. He wouldn't want to have to move and leave his bishop calling and bright future in the Alpine stake.

Comment

Originally posted by jay santos View Post
            Doman will stay. He wouldn't want to have to move and leave his bishop calling and bright future in the Alpine stake.
            Anyone have a picture of a heavyset man with his blood boiling? No? I guess I'll just take a camera phone picture of myself right now.

Comment

Wandered on over to the Arizona message board expecting fans there to not care about this, but they are actually pretty upset and concerned over losing Anae. I guess that's a good thing.

http://forum.goazcats.com/showthread.php?t=124046

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post

Predictably successful? Why did we want him gone then? I guess we could all have a different criteria for what success is.

Comment

Back when Cougar fans were initially crying for Anae's head... during the Heaps-Nelson-Doman-Anae power struggle...

I believed Cougar fans needed to be careful what they wished for. I thought then that Doman would struggle to do as well as Anae had done.

Frankly, I'm surprised Anae is coming back after that mess.

I do think BYU's offense will now improve under him.
                  "We should remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school."
                  -Thucydides

"Study strategy over the years and achieve the spirit of the warrior. Today is victory over yourself of yesterday; tomorrow is your victory over lesser men."
                  -Miyamoto Musashi

Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                    Predictably successful? Why did we want him gone then? I guess we could all have a different criteria for what success is.
                    Who wanted him gone? Are you confusing CUF with CB again? We have already shown that there was only a small minority here that wanted him gone.
                    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                      Who wanted him gone? Are you confusing CUF with CB again? We have already shown that there was only a small minority here that wanted him gone.
                      Sorry. I was using we as unto "BYU fans" in general. From now on when I use we, I will follow it with "here on CUF".

Comment

Because the role of OC is to be hated by the fans. Chow was just as hated for his play calling by armchair OC's in the fan base.
                        "It's true that everything happens for a reason. Just remember that sometimes that reason is that you did something really, really, stupid."

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                          Sorry. I was using we as unto "BYU fans" in general. From now on when I use we, I will follow it with "here on CUF" if I am speaking about we "here on CUF".

Comment

Sorry. I was using we as unto "BYU fans" in general. From now on when I use we, I will follow it with "here on CUF".
                            Sorry. I was using we as unto "BYU fans" in general. From now on when I use we, I will follow it with "here on CUF" if I am speaking about we "here on CUF".
                            Let me put it this way: we have disproven that myth for CUF. I can't speak for CB because I don't lurk there.
                            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Can we get Heaps back?
                              So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

Working...
                              X