X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mpfunk View Post
    Congrats Seahawks fans, that is game.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Haha. You are such a sandbagging sonofabitch!
    So Russell...what do you love about music? To begin with, everything.

Comment

• Mike Smith not going for two on that last TD was so very Mike Smith.
      Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

• And the hawks left two field goals on the board.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkGrace View Post
          Well, this one is over.
          Not so fast.
          "What are you prepared to do?" - Jimmy Malone

"What choice?" - Abe Petrovsky

Comment

• I'm done with Mike Smith and Matt Ryan. Most overrated coach and must overrated QB in the NFL.

As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
            --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Atlanta has seemed utterly incapable of calling high percentage plays.on offense in the 4th quarter.
              Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

I'm done with Mike Smith and Matt Ryan. Most overrated coach and must overrated QB in the NFL.

When you have a 13 point lead and the opposing defense is tired and its the 4th quarter you run the ball and throw high percentage passes to your big receivers and tight end.

Comment

I'm done with Mike Smith and Matt Ryan. Most overrated coach and must overrated QB in the NFL.

Yea, they are only beating one of the hottest teams in the nfl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                    Yea, they are only beating one of the hottest teams in the nfl.
                    They had a 20 point halftime lead at home and are going to lose.

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Least Mode

Comment

• Good call, Funk.
                        Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• I will never watch another Falcons game as long as Mike Smith is the coach.

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

They had a 20 point halftime lead at home and are going to lose.

Talk to Arizona or many other teams about real qb trouble.

Comment

• Uh oh.
                              I'm your huckleberry.

"I love pulling the bone. Really though, what guy doesn't?" - CJF

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
                                Talk to Arizona or many other teams about real qb trouble.
                                I'd happily give them Matt Ryan of they are willing to take Mike Smith with him.

--Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                                X