BYU vs. #3 Baylor - oops, nevermind the ranking, that's the Lady Bears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We should work on defending the alley-oop
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

That sucked. I didn't realize Haws had two fouls and was really surprised at how long he sat in the first half.
      "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I don't believe we are going to be a tournament team. We look measurably worse than last year.

Comment

Originally posted by New Mexican Disaster View Post
          I don't believe we are going to be a tournament team. We look measurably worse than last year.
          Looking more and more like we'll have to win the WCC tourney just to make it in the dance.
          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

I was there too. The Baylor fans are sissies for the most part. A lot of booing for no reason.

Which Sectio. We're you in Mol? I was with the small group of 7 BYU fans who were pretty loud in the first half, but then got really quiet the rest of the game.

This team is mediocre at best. The thought of next year is depressing as well.
            Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Pangos going all Jimmer on Baylor tonight with 7 threes. Zags up 10 with 4 min left. I think Gonzaga is going to beat up on us this year.

Comment

Working...
              X