KVN Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Commando View Post
    It's just my sense of humor. I guess I'm not funny or it doesn't translate well in this format.
    I still don't get it, but the rest of what you said was spot on!

Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• https://twitter.com/PFF/status/1088394991968440320?s=19

"I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
      - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• eat shit, leighton vander esch!
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
          eat shit, leighton vander esch!
          7 on 7 pussy idaho bullshit!
          I'm like LeBron James.
          -mpfunk

Comment

• Super Bowl 2019: Kyle Van Noy's mysterious, wonderful life and his path to the Patriots

Kyle Van Noy's biological mother – whoever she is – will remain anonymous. That's the way she wanted it in giving up her infant son with only one request – that he be raised a Mormon.

"It was closed adoption," said Kelly Van Noy, mother of the New England Patriots linebacker. "We wonder, but not a lot. I don't know if he thinks about it much."

Twenty-seven years later, Van Noy has to wonder a little bit. There is a hint of that. Scores of NFL players sponsor foundations as give-backs to the community. It's good P.R., if nothing else. In the case of Van Noy, it's in his soul.

"He's where our guys want to be," as a player and person, BYU AD Tom Holmoe said of today's Cougars.

"I don't know if they know his whole story."
            Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
            X