The Official "Real" Wrestling thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dabrockster View Post
    Sad day for those who had hope BYU Wrestling would eventually come back.

Was just informed that BYU told the BYU Wrestling Club is not allowed to compete and is being removed as a club sport. I feel for the coach who volunteered his time money and effort for free to build up the program and had such a great season last year with kids placing at Nationals.

I do not understand the reasoning for not supporting a club that has no negative but a positive impact on your school and those who attend BYU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Men in skin-tight outfits grappling with each other as arms and hands and faces come in close proximity to the sacred private parts of their bodies. A young impressionable lad might watch that and be more susceptible to catching the gay.

I, for one, support the the Brethren in their ban of what is essentially thinly disguised sodomy.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
      Men in skin-tight outfits grappling with each other as arms and hands and faces come in close proximity to the sacred private parts of their bodies. A young impressionable lad might watch that and be more susceptible to catching the gay.

I, for one, support the the Brethren in their ban of what is essentially thinly disguised sodomy.
      STFU and Go Fuck Off with your insecurities and closet ass-wanting self..

Comment

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

No kidding! The greeks, who invented the sport, wrestled in the NUDE and it is just coincidental that they also promoted pederasty.
          PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• The Official "Real" Wrestling thread

Originally posted by creekster View Post
            No kidding! The greeks, who invented the sport, wrestled in the NUDE and it is just coincidental that they also promoted pederasty.
            Where to you come up with your bullshit?!! I swear, the obsession some of you have in researching such shit only alludes to your weird ass-munching fetishes..

Last edited by dabrockster; 09-18-2018, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Where to you come up with your bullshit?!! I swear, the obsession some of you have in researching such shit only alludes to your weird-ass ass-munching fetishes..

I have often said that I never troll. Now I can only say I rarely troll.

But the facts of my post are true. They did wrestle in the nude (look it up or PM SOlon) and they did tolerate if not exactly encourage pederasty.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Originally posted by creekster View Post
                I have often said that I never troll. Now I can only say I rarely troll.

But the facts of my post are true. They did wrestle in the nude (look it up or PM SOlon) and they did tolerate if not exactly encourage pederasty.
                Ahhh Trolls.. Fucktards with little to no guts, living out their macho bravado and cocky persona on messageboard sites..

Comment

Ahhh Trolls.. Fucktards with little to no guts, living out their macho bravado and cocky persona on messageboard sites..

That's me!
                  PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

I love it when a plan comes together.

Comment

• Man, Brock is on one tonight!
                      Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The Official "Real" Wrestling thread

Sad News out of Boise St. Wrestling community.

Former 2X All American Larry Quisel passed away this weekend while hunting for elk north of Boise. He had been missing and was found.

I feel for his wife who was his HS sweetheart and 3 kids that are left without their husband and father.

https://montanasports.com/high-schoo...l-passes-away/

Comment

Sad News out of Boise St. Wrestling community.

Former 2X All American Larry Quisel passed away this weekend while hunting for elk north of Boise. He had been missing and was found.

I feel for his wife who was his HS sweetheart and 3 kids that are left without their husband and father.

https://montanasports.com/high-schoo...l-passes-away/

Didn't see anything about cause of death. Hunting accident?
                          "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                          - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                            Didn't see anything about cause of death. Hunting accident?
                            His body was found yesterday morning and he had been missing since Friday. A mention of a possible heart attack, but that is from his mother in law. That will probably be another real hard part about this, what really happened. He definitely was in shape.

Comment

how have i missed this thread?

I'm like LeBron James.
                              -mpfunk

Comment

• I have to say.. Yet pains me to say it as well. I find the troubling situation of the football team to be karma.. And karma is a bitch.

Since BYU cut the wrestling program they have had more shitty seasons than good seasons (Not withstanding a minor run with Bronco which is an anomaly)..

Add the decision made about the club (Which was a dumbfuck move and one I see no reason to be made since they did not support it nor fund it)and we see the instant karma once again paying its respects.

Bring back BYU Wrestling and we will see a turn for the better.. Just sayin..

Comment

Working...
                                X