Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Official "Real" Wrestling thread

Or maybe just stop wearing the royal blue uniforms.

Quote Originally Posted by dabrockster View Post
    I have to say.. Yet pains me to say it as well. I find the troubling situation of the football team to be karma.. And karma is a bitch.

Since BYU cut the wrestling program they have had more shitty seasons than good seasons (Not withstanding a minor run with Bronco which is an anomaly)..

Add the decision made about the club (Which was a dumbfuck move and one I see no reason to be made since they did not support it nor fund it)and we see the instant karma once again paying its respects.

Bring back BYU Wrestling and we will see a turn for the better.. Just sayin..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    and an ohio state fan cares about byu football...why?
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

Quote Originally Posted by smokymountainrain View Post
    and an ohio state fan cares about byu football...why?
    LOL. What a juvenile response. As if people cannot be fans of two programs.

I will say, growing up and watching BYU football games down at the church with my family and others fans has been reduced by their bullshit move when they originally cut wrestling. Watching my parents have to write my brother who was on a mission at the time and inform him his program was cut and he would have to seek to wrestle elsewhere was not a fun action. See my other two brothers who wrestled there truly disappointed by this action and I myself working out with the team in preparation of trying to compete there means nothing..

How about fuck off..

I will say, growing up and watching BYU football games down at the church with my family and others fans has been reduced by their bullshit move when they originally cut wrestling. Watching my parents have to write my brother who was on a mission at the time and inform him his program was cut and he would have to seek to wrestle elsewhere was not a fun action. See my other two brothers who wrestled there truly disappointed by this action and I myself working out with the team in preparation of trying to compete there means nothing..

How about fuck off..

How about fuck off..
    Ignore SMR. He is super grouchy and mean today.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Ignore SMR. He is super grouchy and mean today.
    Hey, i got an f bomb. That was the goal!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk

You should aspire to greater things, amigo.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Ha! You've had more than one today. You're on a roll!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    You should aspire to greater things, amigo.
    No worries. that was just the goal for that one comment for this one thread. I'm goal oriented fella!
    I'm like LeBron James.
    -mpfunk