Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
    For now.
    I applaud you for sticking by your principles. With everybody else crying for this incident to be the last one, you alone are willing to see a little blood if it means seeing constitutional rights withdrawn. Your honesty is refreshing.
    τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
      I applaud you for sticking by your principles. With everybody else crying for this incident to be the last one, you alone are willing to see a little blood if it means seeing constitutional rights withdrawn. Your honesty is refreshing.
      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
        "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
        "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
          So what this country needs is not more gun control, but rather a stronger police state where we institutionalize anyone who seems unstable, especially if they happen to own lots of guns, right?
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            So what this country needs is not more gun control, but rather a stronger police state where we institutionalize anyone who seems unstable, especially if they happen to own lots of guns, right?
            No it needs more pro/anti memes!

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
              No it needs more pro/anti memes!
              "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Guns

Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Yes Cathy Newman, that’s exactly what he’s saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Last edited by Moliere; 03-19-2018, 10:58 AM.
                "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                  LOL... that is funny.
                  "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                    LOL... that is funny.
                    11 billion soviet Chinese dead is funny to you?!? I guess you think communism is a barrel of laughs also.
                    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                    - SeattleUte

Comment

Yes, and Donald "Adolf" Drumpf should be able to declare that someone to be unstable so he can finally put Hillary away... but only after she completes her mission of destroying the dem party.
                      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                        Yes Cathy Newman, that’s exactly what he’s saying.
                        Ha. We have a new king of the peanut gallery.
                        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

Ha. We have a new king of the peanut gallery.
                          Cathy Newman looks like someone Frasier would've dated.

Comment

• Yeah, Maryland should raise the age to 18 to buy scary AR-15s and handguns!
                            GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• the austin bonbings and maryland shooting are clear evidence of the unique destructive power of semi automatic rifles with high capacity for magazines.
                              Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• I'm interested in learning more about the Austin bomber including his mental state and details on how he produced his bombs. It may provide support for the view that lots of new gun regulations (about which I don't care all that much) won't make much of a difference if deranged copycats start doing what this guy did.

Comment

Working...
                                X