No announcement yet.

Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I probably shouldn't have laughed at this, but I did.

(Source)
    You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
    Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
    You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post
      I probably shouldn't have laughed at this, but I did.

(Source)
      that's pretty messed up
      Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post
        that's pretty messed up
        Not as messed up as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          I told him he was a goddamn Nazi Stormtrooper.

Comment

• man.
            Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwight Schr-ute View Post
              Not as messed up as this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry... that made me laugh.

The following ban has more of a chance of saving teenage lives....

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
              "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
              "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                Sorry... that made me laugh.

The following ban has more of a chance of saving teenage lives....

Is that phone he's holding even a smartphone?

Comment

• Originally posted by beefytee View Post
                  Is that phone he's holding even a smartphone?
                  The real question for me is if these kids in the picture are real or just paid actors brought in as props. They probably don't even use that car or that phone. And is it even a real car? Did they even crash into anything after this was taken?
                  Last edited by BlueK; 02-21-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                    The real question for me is if these kids in the picture are real or just paid actors brought in as props. They probably don't even use that car or that phone. And is it even a real car? Did they even crash into anything after this was taken?
                    I can't believe you guys are making fun of teenagers dying while texting and driving... what the hell is wrong with you people?!?
                    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

that's pretty messed up
                      We got a few people on here who inform their opinions from the tweets of 4channers.

Comment

man.
                        You might be right. The loon contingent might be larger (and dumber) than I thought. Who the hell thought that was a good idea? They need kicked in the crotch.
                        sigpic
                        "Outlined against a blue, gray
                        October sky the Four Horsemen rode again"
                        Grantland Rice, 1924

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                          I can't believe you guys are making fun of teenagers dying while texting and driving... what the hell is wrong with you people?!?
                          I'm making fun of the meme implying that banning smartphones would get rid of texting.

I actually wish there were a better selection of feature phones. I need a better one for our home phone and as carriers ditch 2G networks, finding ones that work is getting tougher and tougher. Maybe the smartphone ban isn't a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                            Nope. Fake kids.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              Nope. Fake kids.
                              Yeah. Probably even Russian on top of that.

Comment

• In Many States, You Can Buy An Assault Weapon At 18 – But Can’t Buy Beer

Just months after his 18th birthday, Nikolas Cruz went to a Florida gun store to buy a weapon. But there were limits on what he could purchase at his age.

Cruz wasn’t old enough to buy any of the handguns at the store. But there’s no such restriction for rifles, shotguns or the AR-15 that police say he used to carry out the nation’s deadliest school shooting in more than five years.
                                [...]
                                http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/...cant-buy-beer/

Crazy... yet the government has no problem giving 18 year olds guns and sending them off to die. Maybe they should lower the drinking age so they can at least enjoy that first beer.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X