No announcement yet.

Guns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Crockett View Post
      Check the dictionary, man.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Are you the lil guy with the hood?

Comment

You're the best, Uncle Ted. Keep it up.

Comment

• Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• Originally posted by old_gregg View Post

So we are up for armed guards and metal detectors at every school, then?
              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• It's time...

to give our guns to Hilter.

"It's all pretty simple. Guns are bad. Drumpf is bad. Two negatives makes a positive."
                "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  So we are up for armed guards and metal detectors at every school, then?
                  Yep. And we’ve now come full circle to the proposal I made when this all started.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Making drugs illegal has solved our drug problem... Therefore, making guns illegal will solve our gun problem!
                    Yes, because the human body gets addicted to guns. Same fucking thing.
                    "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
                      Yep. And we’ve now come full circle to the proposal I made when this all started.
                      A really stupid, expensive proposal.
                      "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

• Originally posted by wuapinmon View Post
                        Yes, because the human body gets addicted to guns. Same fucking thing.
                        "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• I can't see this thread without this song instantly popping into my head.

"I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by PaloAltoCougar View Post
                                Because the framers believed a well regulated militia was necessary to the security of a free state. Just trying to help...

Seriously, I'm curious how they would chime in on the issue today. I've read countless articles speculating on that point, but I've never been convinced by any of them (and that's on both sides of the argument). That said, I'd like to think they'd laugh at the Libertarian position that opposes any law restricting the ownership, manufacture, or sale of firearms.
                                This country was established to escape tyranny and the founders included the 2d amendment to help prevent the rise of tyranny here. Also, they considered the right to defend yourself as part of natural law and codified it, in part, with the 2d amendment. So, any "reasonable" regulation needs to take that into account.

Comment

Working...
                                X