X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UVACoug View Post
    I haven't read this yet, but thought some of you might be interested:

http://www.joshweed.com/2018/01/turn...marriage/.html
    I don't think any have read it all, but some of us have perused it...
    "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
    "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
    - SeattleUte

Comment

• Sorry. Should have looked back further before I posted.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

• I skimmed the article.

After seeing things like this and the damage the LDS churches teachings can do, it must be incredibly difficult to balance both being an ally to LGBTQ people and maintain belief/full fellowship in the church. It isn't impossible. I have a friend whose mother really does strike that balance. She has also been threatened with having her recommend pulled on more than one occasion because she doesn't hide the fact that she thinks the church is wrong on this issue.
        As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
        --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          I don't think any have read it all, but some of us have perused it...
          i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-it-means.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
            [ATTACH]8532[/ATTACH]
            Oh sure. I suppose now you're going to tell me that I can't say 'I could care less'.
            "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
            "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
            - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
              Oh sure. I suppose now you're going to tell me that I can't say 'I could care less'.
              I pacifically looked that word up to insure it jived with what I supposably thought it meant. But for all intensive purposes you can say whatever you want.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigFatMeanie View Post
                I pacifically looked that word up to insure it jived with what I supposably thought it meant. But for all intensive purposes you can say whatever you want.
                - SeattleUte

Comment

• I give their family props, but this is a good thing. The weeds marriage was an aberration and gave false hope to a lot of folks. The homestead concept is really freaking weird.
                  Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

• https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/10/...lin-oaks-hard/
                    As I lead this army, make room for mistakes and depression
                    --Kendrick Lamar

Comment

Working...
                    X