No announcement yet.

Ricks College question...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when we had a farm team up north? Those were good times...

Originally posted by BigPiney View Post
    I will still always call it Ricks. BYU-Idaho is a stupid name.
    They named it after my Great-great-grandfather because BY sent him up there to settle the area.

Comment

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      Remember when we had a farm team up north? Those were good times...
      I was asked to play football for that farm team but they didn't offer me a scholarship... They knew I had an academic scholarship to BYU and so they figured I could get one at Ricks as well and play football for them for free. That pissed me off so I told them to F off.

Originally posted by Bo Diddley View Post
      They named it after my Great-great-grandfather because BY sent him up there to settle the area.
      Yeah, I agree it should still be called Ricks, great-great-granfather. BYU-I tarnishes the brand name.
      Last edited by Uncle Ted; 09-14-2018, 10:29 AM.
      "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
      "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
      "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
      GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
        Yeah, I agree it should still be called Ricks, great-great-granfather. BYU-I tarnishes the brand name.
        lol
        Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

Working...
        X