Air compressor for home use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Surfah View Post
    I have a Bostitch 6 gal pancake with a stapler, brad nailer and finish nailer. It's more than enough for my needs.
    Ya, that seems about right for my needs as well. How long have you had yours?
    I intend to live forever.
    So far, so good.
    --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Brian View Post
      Ya, that seems about right for my needs as well. How long have you had yours?
      Only 6 months. It was a housewarming gift from my old man when we moved into our new home earlier this year. But I think all of the pancake compressors are comparable. My dad has had a Porter Cable one for years. Hitachi, DeWalt, Porter Cable, Bostitch I don't think you can go wrong with any of them as I think they're all virtually the same in that range. What I would look for is the cheapest bundle you can find because buying extra nailers is expensive. Right now Lowes and Amazon have the Bostitch bundle I have for $199. The Bostitch also has a 7 year warranty for homeowner use (1 year for commercial/production use).

http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/1067...air-compressor

I've used it numerous times. I used it to replace a broken door jamb, fill tires, shelving, cabinet, furniture upholstery, a media stand I built, etc.
      "Nobody listens to Turtle."
      -Turtle
      sigpic

Comment

Scored the six gallon pancake bostich. Scared the cats when I fired her up. Already have a good list of projects. In the interim I nailed two boards together.
        I intend to live forever.
        So far, so good.
        --Steven Wright

Comment

Working...
        X