The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nakoma View Post
    Eff'm both. Not a chance I'd vote for Hillary or Trump.
    "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Would you vote against Trump or do you think Hilary's tantamount to trump?
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

One of those is clearly worse than the other. My vote for the less worse is purely protest in nature.
        "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
        "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
        - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by Northwestcoug View Post
          One of those is clearly worse than the other. My vote for the less worse is purely protest in nature.
          Exactly. Tempting to not vote for either but then you can't contribute to defeating trump.
          "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
          "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
          "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
            Exactly. Tempting to not vote for either but then you can't contribute to defeating trump.
            You won't.
            τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

• http://nypost.com/2016/06/05/hillary...at-least-200k/

Sarah Palin only had a $150k wardrobe. Good thing Clinton isn't a republican as she'd get destroyed by the left for spending so much on clothes. Guess wearing a $200k wardrobe when talking about helping the poor is the new thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Teflon Trump finally getting some blowback. Lindsey Graham encourages republicans to un-endorse Trump due to his racist comments about the judge over the Trump U trial:

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...23989?cmpid=sf

Paul Ryan calls him out:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/06/07/house...cceptable.html
                "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
                "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• what will trump have to do before he is officially abandoned?

Comment

Teflon Trump finally getting some blowback. Lindsey Graham encourages republicans to un-endorse Trump due to his racist comments about the judge over the Trump U trial:

Paul Ryan calls him out:

They should. All of the republicans should be calling him out. Call him out for being just plain stupid. Instead of apologizing and moving on, he keeps making it worse.

What an idiot. He see's the protestors carrying Mexican flags and thinks everyone who has Mexican ties is a Mexican.

Comment

Teflon Trump finally getting some blowback. Lindsey Graham encourages republicans to un-endorse Trump due to his racist comments about the judge over the Trump U trial:

Paul Ryan calls him out:

So does this mean something is brewing behind the scenes of an attempt to make something happen at the convention or a more traditional conservative running? These comments by DT are ugly and stupid, however not really any different than many other things he's said and not as bad as other comments he's made prior to their endorsements. Seems an odd time to unendorse.
                      Get confident, stupid
                      -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                        So does this mean something is brewing behind the scenes of an attempt to make something happen at the convention or a more traditional conservative running? These comments by DT are ugly and stupid, however not really any different than many other things he's said and not as bad as other comments he's made prior to their endorsements. Seems an odd time to unendorse.
                        I dont think Graham has ever endorsed him. ANd Ryan's endorsement was as tepid as it could possibly be.
                        PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

Paul Ryan calls him out:

Graham may be hated in some of conservative circles due to his amnesty support, but at least he will also be known as one of the few courageous republicans to take a serious stand against Trump.
                          "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                          "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                          - SeattleUte

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                            I agree this latest comment isn't remarkably more damaging than many of his early comments, but for whatever reason (straw/camel's back?), it seems to be providing some with a reason to jump ship. Trump may be reeling for the first time, since I just heard on the radio that Trump is in a very unusual Tweeting dry spell (16 hours!), but perhaps he's only preparing for his talk or presser following tonight's CA Primary results. This latest comment may put to the test his declaration that he could shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue and not lose a vote.

P.S. Based on all votes of which I am aware, Kasich is soundly defeating Trump in CA, 2-0. I hope the lead holds.

Comment

• I hate trump more than funk hates the Beatles. And Hilary is horrible. Still no idea what I'm going to do, given that I think our participation in WWII was a fairly good idea.
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• Bernie doesn't have a chance, but I would vote for him for no other reason than he is the only one standing that isn't a lying sack of shit.
                                "The mind is not a boomerang. If you throw it too far it will not come back." ~ Tom McGuane

Comment

Working...
                                X