The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
    youre really pretending dissatisfaction isnt high? are you even attempting to actual analyze the real world?
    So the dissatisfied were turning out, in record numbers, to vote for Trump?
    Get confident, stupid
    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Maximus View Post
      youre really pretending dissatisfaction isnt high? are you even attempting to actual analyze the real world?
      If it is, it doesn't seem to matter except to the die hards. Hillary and Trump are running up big numbers.

Comment

• Originally posted by YOhio View Post
        Also, know who else was boring? Mahatma Gandhi.
        Winston Churchill.
        "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
        "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
        "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
          So the dissatisfied were turning out, in record numbers, to vote for Trump?
          So what? There are more Catholics and Protestants in the pew every week than Mormons. There are also tons of atheists who stay at home and watch Dharma and Greg reruns so that tells you something about the masses.

Comment

Also, know who else was boring? Mahatma Gandhi.
            Bro, MG didn't eat for 21 days three different times. Nothing boring about that. Romney should've played up fast Sunday more.
            Get confident, stupid
            -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              Winston Churchill.
              HFN doesn't care. He'd be all like, but Neville Chamberlin is hilarious on 1930's version of Twitter!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                Winston Churchill.
                Oh, brother. Churchill was boring?
                Get confident, stupid
                -landpoke

Comment

• Yet conservative leaders over the weekend continued to profess confidence that they would successfully recruit a candidate. Bill Kristol, editor of The Weekly Standard and a prominent conservative critic of Trump, tweeted late Sunday that "there will be an independent candidate -- an impressive one."
                  Two people floated by Kristol have said they won't run -- Mitt Romney, the 2012 GOP nominee, and freshman Sen. Ben Sasse of Nebraska.
                  Two sources close to Mitt Romney told CNN he still will not go so far as to to run as an independent. One of the sources said, "No, no, no, no, no. I promise you. No."
                  Sasse is still a no as well, according to a source close to the senator.
                  Mitt ain't running. So why are people still whispering about an independent candidate?
                  "...you pointy-headed autopsy nerd. Do you think it's possible for you to post without using words like "hilarious," "absurd," "canard," and "truther"? Your bare assertions do not make it so. Maybe your reasoning is too stunted and your vocabulary is too limited to go without these epithets."
                  "You are an intemperate, unscientific poster who makes light of very serious matters.”
                  - SeattleUte

Comment

So what? There are more Catholics and Protestants in the pew every week than Mormons. There are also tons of atheists who stay at home and watch Dharma and Greg reruns so that tells you something about the masses.
                    So is the argument that only the idiot masses are voting or there is so much dissatisfaction amongst the electorate? I'll agree completely with you on one of those.
                    Get confident, stupid
                    -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by HuskyFreeNorthwest View Post
                      So is the argument that only the idiot masses are voting or there is so much dissatisfaction amongst the electorate? I'll agree completely with you on one of those.
                      Okay. Agree with me on the former because the latter can be objectively established.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html

Comment

Okay. Agree with me on the former because the latter can be objectively established.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...able-5493.html
                        polls dont matter, duh

Comment

• Mitt was and is a meh candidate. His only redeeming quality is that he would be an alternative to trump/clinton. And despite the angst, that is not enough to establish a campaign.
                          "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                            Mitt was and is a meh candidate. His only redeeming quality is that he would be an alternative to trump/clinton. And despite the angst, that is not enough to establish a campaign.
                            Personally I would have been happy with a meh President the last 7 years and I would take a meh candidate who could win right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jarid in Cedar View Post
                              Mitt was and is a meh candidate. His only redeeming quality is that he would be an alternative to trump/clinton. And despite the angst, that is not enough to establish a campaign.
                              Bro, do you even know what the word dissatisfaction means?
                              Get confident, stupid
                              -landpoke

Comment

• Originally posted by byu71 View Post
                                Personally I would have been happy with a meh President the last 7 years and I would take a meh candidate who could win right now.
                                The trouble with the poll that shows him having 22% is that he was the only listed alternative. That to me doesn't say that he has 22% support, just that 22% of the voters are wanting an alternative. If you polled Kasich vs trump/clinton or even Sanders vs trump/clinton, my guess is that they would get 22%(or higher).
                                "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Working...
                                X