The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
    The DNC calling Russia a hostile foreign power is hilarious. Up is down.
    Even when there was the "reset" or detente when Medvedev was has head of state, Russia wasn't considered a friend. The shit in Ukraine, the Magnitsky Act signed in 2012, all that was consistent with treating them like a hostile foreign power. The real turnabout has been the tolerance of Trump's servility to Putin. He allowed Russia to tell us where we could bomb in Syria.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 04-21-2018, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frank ryan View Post
      Even when there was the "reset" or detente when Medvedev was has head of state, Russia wasn't considered a friend. The shit in Ukraine, the Magnitsky Act signed in 2012, all that was consistent with treating them like a hostile foreign power. The real turnabout the tolerance of Trump's servility to Putin. He allowed Russia to tell us where we could bomb in Syria.
      I hadn’t heard this before. Would be interested in a credible link.
      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

• Originally posted by Omaha 680 View Post
        The DNC calling Russia a hostile foreign power is hilarious. Up is down.
        We know the dems are also clowns. But does that make that statement untrue?

Comment

• Originally posted by Moliere View Post
          I hadn’t heard this before. Would be interested in a credible link.
          Oh come Moli... I have even read that. I am pretty sure it was in "The World's Only Reliable News" aka. the Weekly World News.

PM me your email address and I'll sign you up for their news letter.
          "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Moli, here’s a Sky News link.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.sk...-bomb-11338625

Here’s a Newsweek one.

http://www.newsweek.com/now-russia-s...ed-bomb-895204

Ted you have zero room to talk about credible sources what you having posted inforwars links/people’s twitter accounts before.
            Last edited by frank ryan; 04-22-2018, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Moli, here’s a Sky News link.

Here’s a Newsweek one.

Ted you have zero room to talk about credible sources what you having posted inforwars links/people’s twitter accounts before.
              More breathtaking news about Russia.

So the Russian minster, who warned the US against making strikes and who, immediately after the strike, threatened the US with grave consequences and derided the strikes as an insult to Putin which would not be left unpunished, now implies that was all just theater because, after all, Russia told the US where it could and could not attack and the US followed those admonitions. Never mind that Russia is now threatening to install a more advanced air defense system for Syria (why would they do so if they can control the US attacks?).

Sure. This all makes sense.
              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• It doesn't have to make sense creek. If the next strike doesn't start WWIII then that proves Trump is Putin's puppet.
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

Moli, here’s a Sky News link.

Here’s a Newsweek one.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov has claimed that Moscow dictated where U.S., British and French forces were allowed to attack in the weekend's air strikes on suspected Syrian chemical weapons facilities, Sky News reported.
                  So the British, Russians, and Americans are working together? ("French forces" ) It sounds like the WWII gang is back together again!

Last edited by Uncle Ted; 04-22-2018, 09:25 AM.
                  "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
                  GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• We can credit the Clinton campaign with helping Drumpf win the republican nomination...

Clintons felt Jeb Bush was biggest GOP threat, new book says
                    [...]
                    The book also claimed that of the multiple candidates vying for the GOP nomination, former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush reportedly concerned the Clintons the most, The Daily Beast said.

In the early stages of the presidential race, Trump was reportedly not perceived by the campaign as a threat, but rather as somewhat of a competitor to rally behind, The Beast said. That line of thinking reportedly continued even as he gained popularity.

“An agenda for an upcoming campaign meeting sent by [Campaign Manager] Robby Mook’s office asked, ‘How do we maximize Trump?’” Chozick reportedly wrote.

After Trump scored the Republican nomination, the Clinton camp reportedly worked toward improving her popularity, the cited book excerpts claimed.
                    [...]
                    https://nypost.com/2018/04/20/clinto...new-book-says/

Jeb Bush was the biggest GOP threat...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                      We can credit the Clinton campaign with helping Drumpf win the republican nomination...
                      This is actually true. The Dems were very adamant early on that they would prefer to run against Trump and did whatever they could to make that happen. They deserve a small part of the blame.
                      "Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

Wait... I thought it was the Russians.
                        GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Bill Clinton 'casually encouraged' Trump to run for president before 2016 race: book

Former President Bill Clinton “casually encouraged” Donald Trump to run for president less than a year before the 2016 campaign began, according to one reporter’s tell-all memoir detailing life as a journalist covering Hillary Clinton.

Amy Chozick, a New York Times reporter, released her new book “Chasing Hillary: Ten Years, Two Presidential Campaigns, and One Intact Glass Ceiling” on Tuesday.

It's filled with juicy details of the drama inside the Clinton campaign during their frustrating battle against Trump. But one chapter appears to bolster past reports that Clinton's former president husband actually nudged Trump toward running in the first place.

“Less than a year before the campaign started, Bill and Trump golfed together at Trump National. Bill casually encouraged Trump to run, thinking his candidacy would roil the Republican field,” Chozick wrote. “For all his political foresight, Bill spent most of the primaries oblivious that this reality TV schmo could win the Republican nomination.”

This follows a Washington Post report in 2015 that described a phone conversation that spring in which Clinton reportedly encouraged Trump’s active role in the GOP. The new book's account further suggests that Bill Clinton may have unwittingly urged on the candidacy that shattered his wife's second presidential bid.
                          [...]
                          http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018...race-book.html

Does Hillary know about this?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• The new book's account further suggests that Bill Clinton may have unwittingly urged on the candidacy that shattered his wife's second presidential bid.
                            So Uncle Ted's been right all along - it is Clinton's fault.
                            "I think it was King Benjamin who said 'you sorry ass shitbags who have no skills that the market values also have an obligation to have the attitude that if one day you do in fact win the PowerBall Lottery that you will then impart of your substance to those without.'"
                            - Goatnapper'96

Comment

• Originally posted by Pelado View Post
                              So Uncle Ted's been right all along - it is Clinton's fault.
                              I had no idea Bill is Russian, right Frank?
                              PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Comment

• It wasn't the Russians... It was the aliens that caused Hillary to lose!

Podesta: Hillary Would Have Opened An Investigation Into Aliens

Recently in these pages I suggested that the mainstream media’s coverage of the Russia investigation has come to resemble the History channel program “Ancient Aliens.” I could have not have known then that John Podesta, former deputy White House chief of staff to Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton campaign chair, would appear on “Ancient Aliens” in an episode that suggests Clinton was prepared to release secret documents about aliens that Donald Trump was not.

He also intimates this might have helped Trump win. If not Russia, then why not aliens?

[...]
                                Aliens For Trump

As the wonderful but absurd episode moves along, it becomes clear, as always on “Ancient Aliens,” that nefarious interests are keeping Podesta’s “truth” from the people. Again and again, “government reports,” the very existence of which prove aliens exist, find a way to lie about them. The real information is denied and hidden. The people aren’t allowed to know the truth. But was there a candidate, a hero, who might be willing to share the truth if elected? Ancient alien theorists say yes. And her name was Hillary Clinton.
                                [...]
                                Did aliens influence the 2016 election? The truth is out there.
                                http://thefederalist.com/2018/04/29/...n-into-aliens/

All this time I thought the aliens liked Hillary and not Drumpf...

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X