Page 413 of 413 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413
Results 12,361 to 12,367 of 12367

Thread: The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    So - Lindsay Graham's opposition to the Mueller report being made public is he wants there to first be a special counsel investigation of how Hillary's email server investigation was handled? Seriously? I feel like Hillary got off easy as much as anyone, but isn't it about time to just let this die?

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/linds...b0db7da9f13d00

"all hell would pay"?!? What does that even mean?
    Wow. His whatabout game is strong. I bet Uncle Ted approves.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Wow. His whatabout game is strong. I bet Uncle Ted approves.
    Something weird happened with Lindsay. He used to be one of Trump’s most ardent critics, calling him a kook, a bigot etc., within the GOP and now he is one of his most loyal lapdogs.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Something weird happened with Lindsay. He used to be one of Trump’s most ardent critics, calling him a kook, a bigot etc., within the GOP and now he is one of his most loyal lapdogs.
    I bet those damn ruskies got to him.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    I bet those damn ruskies got to him.
    Who knows? Maybe someone questioned his manhood or something.

Also, while I know you’re joking it wouldn’t below Russia to blackmail a senator, although I don’t think that’s what happened. He’s probably gotten oodles of cash from pro-Trump superpacs and sold out his morals as a result.
    Last edited by frank ryan; 03-15-2019 at 04:13 PM.
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Also, while I know you’re joking it wouldn’t below Russia to blackmail a senator, although I don’t think that’s what happened. He’s probably gotten oodles of cash from pro-Trump superpacs and sold out his morals as a result.
    Could be. And/or he decided he wanted to win the favor of the executive branch and be seen as a leader among the majority party (at one time) instead of being a lonely dissenter.
    Ain't it like most people, I'm no different. We love to talk on things we don't know about.

"The only one of us who is so significant that Jeff owes us something simply because he decided to grace us with his presence is falafel." -- All-American

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

They all sell out their morals for some sort of currency, be it cash or votes or status or something else. All of them. Look at the headlong rush of democrats who were willing to endorse that ridiculous green new deal. The Russians didn't do this to us. It's what we have always been.
    PLesa excuse the tpyos.

Faith crisis consultant SeattleUte's Avatar

Everyone should want the Mueller report released.
    When a true genius appears, you can know him by this sign: that all the dunces are in a confederacy against him.

--Jonathan Swift