The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTF...

What is wrong with these millennials?!? The Libertarian party should be their party of preference.
    "If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "Yet I still see wisdom in that which Uncle Ted posts." -creek.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
      WTF...

What is wrong with these millennials?!? The Libertarian party should be their party of preference.
      Many were latchkey children. No big surprise.
      Give 'em Hell, Cougars!!!

For all this His anger is not turned away, but His hand is stretched out still.

Not long ago an obituary appeared in the Salt Lake Tribune that said the recently departed had "died doing what he enjoyed most—watching BYU lose."

Comment

• rising proportion of young people supported by social welfare programs. makes sense they are republicans.
        Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

Comment

• There's nothing to see here... move along.

Obama spied on Trump’s campaign. Where’s the outrage?

It’s been nearly 24 hours since it has been revealed to the world that President Barack Obama’s Justice Department conducted a counterintelligence investigation on the Trump campaign. The investigation began 100 days before the presidential election and was executed with all the traditional tools of spy trade-craft including informants (spies) and electronic surveillance (wire tapping.)

These stunning revelations were memorialized in the bible of the Mainstream Media: It was written in the Gospel According to the New York Times.

After two years of every sentence of Trump’s rhetoric being shot through the lens of “Hitler” or “1930’s style fascist” or “Banana Republic dictator” it’s fair to ask where is the universal condemnation of the Obama/Lynch/Brennan/Clapper/Comey cabal’s Stalinesque escapade on behalf of their chosen candidate, Hillary Clinton?

In short, and with apologies to Bob Dole: Where’s the outrage?How has the brain-trust that powers the endless, navel-gazing round table discussions on Morning Joe, Hardball and every single program on CNN (shouldn’t some of their shows dabble in a varied format?) not found a way to muster the slightest inquisitive segment on what is clearly a historic story comparable to Watergate, Iran/Contra-gate or any other “hyphen gate” they’ve thrown at us n the past several decades?
          [...]
          https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...heres-outrage/

We already know that the federal government spies on everyone thanks to the so called Patriot Act so we all feel safe from those terrible terrorists.
          "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
          GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• #whataboutobama?
            "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
            "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
            "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
              #whataboutobama?
              Obama knew nothing about any of this... It was his justice department and I am sure they told him nothing. He was most likely the last person to know.
              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Uncle Ted View Post
                There's nothing to see here... move along.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...heres-outrage/
                OUT: Trump's a Liar and Lunatic For Saying DOJ/FBI Spied on Him

IN: Of Course DOJ/FBI Spied on Trump; It Would Have Been Dangerous NOT To!

#resist
                You're actually pretty funny when you aren't being a complete a-hole....so basically like 5% of the time. --Art Vandelay
                Almost everything you post is snarky, smug, condescending, or just downright mean-spirited. --Jeffrey Lebowski

Anyone can make war, but only the most courageous can make peace. --President Donald J. Trump
                You furnish the pictures, and I’ll furnish the war. --William Randolph Hearst

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

#resist
                  IN^2: They spied on him but still let him get elected? Sheesh. They are incompetent.
                  "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
                  "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.

Comment

• Originally posted by Walter Sobchak View Post

#resist
                    Trump is a walking piece of garbage who is using the presidency to enrich his own bank account.

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueK View Post
                      Trump is a walking piece of garbage who is using the presidency to enrich his own bank account.
                      I tend to believe that what you say is true. But the sanctity and the electorate's legitimacy held of the system is always far more important than even getting rid of corrupt politicians.

Further, Trump is a symptom of our real problems.
                      Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                      -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                      -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                        I tend to believe that what you say is true. But the sanctity and the electorate's legitimacy held of the system is always far more important than even getting rid of corrupt politicians.

Further, Trump is a symptom of our real problems.
                        Oh I agree he's a symptom of our real problems. It could actually be worse. We could have a president who is smart to go along with being corrupt. Trump being too dumb to get out of his own way lessens the damage he could be doing, I think.

Comment

Oh I agree he's a symptom of our real problems. It could actually be worse. We could have a president who is smart to go along with being corrupt. Trump being too dumb to get out of his own way lessens the damage he could be doing, I think.
                          I don't think he is dumb. I think he thinks people don't care. I think he is also probably correct.
                          Do Your Damnedest In An Ostentatious Manner All The Time!
                          -General George S. Patton

I'm choosing to mostly ignore your fatuity here and instead overwhelm you with so much data that you'll maybe, just maybe, realize that you have reams to read on this subject before you can contribute meaningfully to any conversation on this topic.
                          -DOCTOR Wuap

Comment

• Originally posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
                            I don't think he is dumb. I think he thinks people don't care. I think he is also probably correct.
                            Interesting. If he is not dumb, why does he act and talk like an eighth-grader?

Comment

I thought Drumpf lost money since taking office... some $600 million

But Obama is no fool... He had a net worth of about $1.3m before entering the white house. Now he makes that on a single speaking tour and was worth over $40 mil when he left office. LOL@Drumpf
                              GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
                                Interesting. If he is not dumb, why does he act and talk like an eighth-grader?
                                I am guessing about half of the people in the country act and talk like eighth-graders these days.
                                GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Comment

Working...
                                X