Page 412 of 412 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 12345

Thread: The 2016 Presidential Election Trainwreck

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Lebowski View Post
    Interesting. If he is not dumb, why does he act and talk like an eighth-grader?
    “despite literally every piece of evidence indicating otherwise...”
    Te Occidere Possunt Sed Te Edere Non Possunt Nefas Est.

that is about right...might be generous actually.
    Dyslexics are teople poo...

And every one of them would likely be a better president.

"There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

I'll leave this here...

"If there is one thing I am, it's always right." -Ted Nugent.
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Now THAT'S self-awareness at its finest!
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Interesting. If he is not dumb, why does he act and talk like an eighth-grader?
    Syphilis.
    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Pre-Historic Man

Logic fail.
    Most newspapers are written at the eighth grade level in terms of readability. Perhaps T is dumbing it down for us all in light of current journalistic standards?!
    "Guitar groups are on their way out, Mr Epstein."

Upon rejecting the Beatles, Dick Rowe told Brian Epstein of the January 1, 1962 audition for Decca, which signed Brian Poole and the Tremeloes instead.

Dumb... everybody knows it was the Russians!

Democrats badly underestimated Trump

Democrats have a history of underestimating Republican presidents.

Ronald Reagan, numerous Democrats originally thought, was a lightweight Hollywood actor with charisma and television appeal but not much more. George H.W. Bush, according to his critics, was a well-meaning "wimp" whose leadership skills were lacking and who could never escape from the shadow of Reagan.

His son George W. Bush, Democrats joked, was a nice guy who you might want to have a beer with but someone who didn't know much about world or domestic affairs. Americans who saw the televised debates in 2000 can probably still hear the sound of Vice President Al Gore sighing after almost every remark.

In each case, however, the Democrats didn't see what was coming.
    [...]
    https://www.cnn.com/2018/06/28/opini...zer/index.html
    "I honestly believe saying someone is a smart lawyer is damning with faint praise. The smartest people become engineers and scientists." -SU.
    "I never preached in Texas, but I have preached in places as wicked..." -Brigham Young.
    "If we do nothing we'll be substantially behind (other Power leagues) a decade from now." -Bob Bowlsby on Big 12 expansion.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

What?!? How did Hillary launder $400 million into her campaign... and still lose?

GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post
    What?!? How did Hillary launder $400 million into her campaign... and still lose?

About 40 seconds in.
    Come on, UT. If you can somehow find a way to WHATABOUT on a day like today, then you truly are a little more than a robot.
    "There is no creature more arrogant than a self-righteous libertarian on the web, am I right? Those folks are just intolerable."
    "It's no secret that the great American pastime is no longer baseball. Now it's sanctimony." -- Guy Periwinkle, The Nix.
    "Juilliardk N I ibuprofen Hyu I U unhurt u" - creekster

Quote Originally Posted by Goatnapper'96 View Post
    I don't think he is dumb. I think he thinks people don't care. I think he is also probably correct.
    I think the average high schooler is much smarter, and the average middle schooler is about as smart.

Come on, UT. If you can somehow find a way to WHATABOUT on a day like today, then you truly are a little more than a robot.
    My AI is strong!
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ted View Post

Good lord, the source for that is Putin!
    "Just watched the speech. He lit up both sides. I loved it." -Shaka

Quote Originally Posted by frank ryan View Post
    Good lord, the source for that is Putin!
    Oh sorry, I didn't recognize him... I thought it was President Nelson.
    GIVE 'EM HELL, BRIGHAM!