I have a bad feeling about this.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
    Originally they were supposed to be a bunch of Chewbaccas but Lucas decided to shrink them down to ewoks for kids merchandise purposes. At least we can have confidence that Disney won't do the same thing.
    See, and that would have been badass if they tried to take the Wookie planet. That would have at least been better than Ewoks. I love the first two movies (Ep 4&5). I can take or leave the rest.

The first thing that happened in Episode 2 should have been "Jar jar binks falls off a cliff, dies"
    Will donate kidney for B12 membership.

Comment

Originally posted by Moliere View Post
      According to Twitter reports from a Disney investor call, Star Wars Episode 8 and 9 are also confirmed, with the plan being to release a new Star Wars feature film every two to three years

So long as there are outside directors/writers drawing from the expanded universe, i have every confidence these will be better than the prequel trilogy.
      "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by The_Douger View Post
        See, and that would have been badass if they tried to take the Wookie planet. That would have at least been better than Ewoks. I love the first two movies (Ep 4&5). I can take or leave the rest.

The first thing that happened in Episode 2 should have been "Jar jar binks falls off a cliff, dies"
        The Endor scenes could have been a series of Jack Links Messin With Sasquatch sequences.
        Part of it is based on academic grounds. Among major conferences, the Pac-10 is the best academically, largely because of Stanford, Cal and UCLA. “Colorado is on a par with Oregon,” he said. “Utah isn’t even in the picture.”

Comment

They just need to stay truer to what it really was, a classic story of good overcoming evil. They also need to keep the pointless CGI out of it.

Comment

The dialogue in Episodes I & II were as bad as any B-movie could be. I laughed out loud in the theatre at the interactions of Princess Whoever and Anikan. Just awful.
            "Either evolution or intelligent design can account for the athlete, but neither can account for the sports fan." - Robert Brault

"Once I seen the trades go down and the other guys signed elsewhere," he said, "I knew it was my time now." - Derrick Favors

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
              The Endor scenes could have been a series of Jack Links Messin With Sasquatch sequences.
              LMAO

My thoughts exactly.

"Ewoks mess with Stormtroopers, are maimed"

"Multiple Stormtrooper speeder crash on Endor, fatalities suspected"

I think they could do a good job if they got people that won't turn it in to a joke like Lucas did particularly in episodes 2 and 3.

They need someone who realizes the classicness of the 4th and 5th episodes and they need to get back to movies like those.

Comment

We are required to dress in Halloween costume tomorrow. The theme is Disney. Too late I find out I can now go as a storm trooper.

Comment

Disney has had a relationship with Star Wars for decades. The Star Tours ride is a good example.
                  Fitter. Happier. More Productive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blueintheface View Post
                    The dialogue in Episodes I & II were as bad as any B-movie could be. I laughed out loud in the theatre at the interactions of Princess Whoever and Anikan. Just awful.
                    Penned by Lucas himself.

Remember what it was like? Just you and I? By the Lake? On Naboo?
                    "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

lol @ people lamenting the decline in quality dialogue over the course of six Star Wars episodes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                        lol @ people lamenting the decline in quality dialogue over the course of six Star Wars episodes.
                        It was always horrible, I grant you that. Maybe it just seemed less horrible when those lines were uttered by Harrison Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                          It was always horrible, I grant you that. Maybe it just seemed less horrible when those lines were uttered by Harrison Ford.
                          It was less horrible because you were a kid and didn't know enough to realize that it was horrible.

If you think lines uttered by Harrison Ford are less horrible, you need to check out that Russian submarine movie.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                            So long as there are outside directors/writers drawing from the expanded universe, i have every confidence these will be better than the prequel trilogy.

The new Clone Wars cartoons are pretty good as well.(my boys watch them religiously)
                            "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

Originally posted by TripletDaddy View Post
                              It was less horrible because you were a kid and didn't know enough to realize that it was horrible.

If you think lines uttered by Harrison Ford are less horrible, you need to check out that Russian submarine movie.
                              [youtube]FKvdrqFSwhQ[/youtube]
                              τὸν ἥλιον ἀνατέλλοντα πλείονες ἢ δυόμενον προσκυνοῦσιν

Comment

[YOUTUBE]KLVdsUwFVQI[/YOUTUBE]

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X