X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dyslexics are teople poo...

Comment

I think this is a good thing.

Whatever magic Lucas had in the 70s and 80s is all gone. I think Disney will produce the best SW movie since Return of the Jedi. Maybe I'm just an optimist, but nothing could be worse than episodes i and ii (I liked iii).
      Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
        I think this is a good thing.

Whatever magic Lucas had in 80s is all gone. I think Disney will produce the best SW movie since Return of the Jedi. Maybe I'm just an optimist, but nothing could be worse than episodes i and ii (I liked iii).
        Gone, but not forgotten

Comment

Originally posted by Color Me Badd Fan View Post
          I'm sure Alec Guiness was really pissed he (spoiler alert!) got killed off in the first one. He didn't get to be involved with this gem

[YOUTUBE]VXcb7VPw59s[/YOUTUBE]
          I wish I could get those thirty seconds back.
          Not that, sickos.

Comment

"Discipleship is not a spectator sport. We cannot expect to experience the blessing of faith by standing inactive on the sidelines any more than we can experience the benefits of health by sitting on a sofa watching sporting events on television and giving advice to the athletes. And yet for some, “spectator discipleship” is a preferred if not primary way of worshipping." -Pres. Uchtdorf

Comment

I'm interested to see who the main characters of 7-9 are. I read a lot of the post-Episode 6 books, and I'm excited to see where they decide to pick up the story (if they even respect the canon).
              "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
              "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

Originally posted by BoylenOver View Post
                I'm interested to see who the main characters of 7-9 are. I read a lot of the post-Episode 6 books, and I'm excited to see where they decide to pick up the story (if they even respect the canon).
                OK seems you're a bit better versed in this than I am. Are we not talking about Jacen Skywalker?
                "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                  I wonder if Lucas is sick.

EDIT: I mean like he is unhealthy.

EDIT: I mean like he is physically unhealthy.
                  I think you mean to say "ailing."
                  "Yeah, but never trust a Ph.D who has an MBA as well. The PhD symbolizes intelligence and discipline. The MBA symbolizes lust for power." -- Katy Lied

Comment

Originally posted by All-American View Post
                    If there's one thing you can trust Disney to do, it is to refrain from soulless merchandise grabs.
                    I for one am excited for the moment when Darth Vader holds up baby Luke on the mountain while the storm troopers sing Circle of Life.

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                      OK seems you're a bit better versed in this than I am. Are we not talking about Jacen Skywalker?
                      Leia and Han have twins with the names Jacen and Jaina. Ben Skywalker is the oldest child of Luke and Mara Jade.
                      "I don't know the origin of said bitch booming."-Art Vandelay
                      "Hot Lunch posted awhile back on this. He knows more than anyone except for maybe BO."-Seattle Ute

Comment

I don't know if Lucas is sick, but he clearly has some thyroid issues.

I don't want them to skip to the next generation. I want to see how Luke turns out, even if they have to cast different characters.
                        Jesus wants me for a sunbeam.

"Cog dis is a bitch." -James Patterson

Comment

Leia and Han have twins with the names Jacen and Jaina. Ben Skywalker is the oldest child of Luke and Mara Jade.
                          That's right. Thanks.
                          "I'm anti, can't no government handle a commando / Your man don't want it, Trump's a bitch! I'll make his whole brand go under,"

Comment

Originally posted by Green Monstah View Post
                            I don't know if Lucas is sick, but he clearly has some thyroid issues.

I don't want them to skip to the next generation. I want to see how Luke turns out, even if they have to cast different characters.
                            If I remember correctly, there is a bunch of cool stuff having to do with the Emporer's force ghost making his way back and occupying a different body or a robot or clone or something, Luke re-establishing the Jedi order, going to the dark side for a while, returning... guess it's time to download those Timothy Zahn books

Comment

Originally posted by Commando View Post
                              If I remember correctly, there is a bunch of cool stuff having to do with the Emporer's force ghost making his way back and occupying a different body or a robot or clone or something, Luke re-establishing the Jedi order, going to the dark side for a while, returning... guess it's time to download those Timothy Zahn books
                              Zahn's books are awesome. They opened a flood of new content. Once you enter Wonderland, don't expect to come out for several months. But in all honesty, I really like most of the novels that are post ROTJ
                              "The first thing I learned upon becoming a head coach after fifteen years as an assistant was the enormous difference between making a suggestion and making a decision."

"They talk about the economy this year. Hey, my hairline is in recession, my waistline is in inflation. Altogether, I'm in a depression."

"I like to bike. I could beat Lance Armstrong, only because he couldn't pass me if he was behind me."

-Rick Majerus

Comment

One of the grandest benefits of the enlightenment was the realization that our moral sense must be based on the welfare of living individuals, not on their immortal souls. Honest and passionate folks can strongly disagree regarding spiritual matters, so it's imperative that we not allow such considerations to infringe on the real happiness of real people.

Woot

I believe religion has much inherent good and has born many good fruits.
                                SU

Comment

Working...
                                X